RodFoo
發表時間: 2012-07-03 12:13
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Re: 2012.07.28-29 (六&日) - 珠海澳門音樂美食之旅 3
Dear All,

Just had telephone conversation with Tim & Michael Suk-Suk about this session. In view of the fact that I know a bit more about Zhuhai than Tim or Michael, I will try to help in organizing it. After discussions with both of them, here are some facts that participants might want to know:-

1. The bar we are going to play will be in Xiangzhou香洲, Zhuhai

Coffee Studio Bistro
啡灵咖啡
珠海香华路181号

2. They have two channels for singing/verbal and two channels for plugged in musical instruments.
3. After the exact number of participants are known, I will try to organize the hotel. There are two hotels within walking distance (not too near though, maybe 15 mins.’ walk but is the best pick for convenience sake). The price for a room will be around RMB 200.00 per night (I will try to negotiate with them after we know the exact number of rooms). It is therefore essential that when exactly who will be going are known, participants should express their wish of their roommate or they rather have a room for him/herself.
4. We will try to go in the morning. Check-in hotel. Go for a heavy meal together. Go back to the hotel. Proceed to the bar, time to be organized with the boss of the bar, again after the numbers/groups are known. (please see notes below for alternatives if other transportation is preferred)
5. For dinner, there is a 食街 not too far from the bar ( I think the Mongolian lamb is rather good). For flexibility, small groups can be organized within participants to go for dinner anytime to eat any style they prefer when others are playing in the bar. Of course I will ask information about their food earlier.
6. Going back to the hotel again will be up to the decision of the individual participants.
7. Have a lunch together the next day before we come back to HK.

NOTE: After the time of meeting on 16th morning is decided, due to various reasons, participants might prefer to go on his/her/their own can meet either in the bar or the hotel in Zhuhai. Alternative routings can be:-

1. Take bus from either HK or Shengzhen 深圳 to拱北. Before arriving 拱北, tell the driver that you want to take off at 香洲. (They drop you off at a bus station). Take taxi from there to the bar or hotel.
2. Take ferry to Macau. From Macau to 拱北. Take Taxi from 拱北 to the bar or hotel.

Tim & Michael,

Please amend if I have misunderstandings or omission. Please also update as we go along.

Thanks very much.

Rod
阿添
發表時間: 2012-07-03 12:50
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4324
Thanks to Rod Gor's information. Let's work together to propose a more detailed the itinerary soon.

Regards

Tim

引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Dear All,

Just had telephone conversation with Tim & Michael Suk-Suk about this session. In view of the fact that I know a bit more about Zhuhai than Tim or Michael, I will try to help in organizing it. After discussions with both of them, here are some facts that participants might want to know:-

1. The bar we are going to play will be in Xiangzhou香洲, Zhuhai

Coffee Studio Bistro
啡灵咖啡
珠海香华路181号

2. They have two channels for singing/verbal and two channels for plugged in musical instruments.
3. After the exact number of participants are known, I will try to organize the hotel. There are two hotels within walking distance (not too near though, maybe 15 mins.’ walk but is the best pick for convenience sake). The price for a room will be around RMB 200.00 per night (I will try to negotiate with them after we know the exact number of rooms). It is therefore essential that when exactly who will be going are known, participants should express their wish of their roommate or they rather have a room for him/herself.
4. We will try to go in the morning. Check-in hotel. Go for a heavy meal together. Go back to the hotel. Proceed to the bar, time to be organized with the boss of the bar, again after the numbers/groups are known. (please see notes below for alternatives if other transportation is preferred)
5. For dinner, there is a 食街 not too far from the bar ( I think the Mongolian lamb is rather good). For flexibility, small groups can be organized within participants to go for dinner anytime to eat any style they prefer when others are playing in the bar. Of course I will ask information about their food earlier.
6. Going back to the hotel again will be up to the decision of the individual participants.
7. Have a lunch together the next day before we come back to HK.

NOTE: After the time of meeting on 16th morning is decided, due to various reasons, participants might prefer to go on his/her/their own can meet either in the bar or the hotel in Zhuhai. Alternative routings can be:-

1. Take bus from either HK or Shengzhen 深圳 to拱北. Before arriving 拱北, tell the driver that you want to take off at 香洲. (They drop you off at a bus station). Take taxi from there to the bar or hotel.
2. Take ferry to Macau. From Macau to 拱北. Take Taxi from 拱北 to the bar or hotel.

Tim & Michael,

Please amend if I have misunderstandings or omission. Please also update as we go along.

Thanks very much.

Rod

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

Christine
發表時間: 2012-07-03 17:25
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 新界
發表數: 760
e.e.
來囉~我孖妳做同房~報名先~(^_^)/
28日我還要開工,要下午三時在屯門出發,請問可有朋友是下午才出發?
我怕唔識路搵你地啊

- Ivy and Tim x 2
- Raymond x 1
- 佐治 x 1
- Robin and Helena x 2
- Rod Foo x 1
- Emma and family x 4
- Alan Sir x 1
- Inomi and wife x 2
- Tommy Gor x 1
- Michael and Adam x 2
- Pao x 1
- Fornia & Tung x2
-e.e.&汀汀 x 2

----------------
\(^o^)~音符樂韻樂音q(^o^)p樂聚同好同樂~(^o^)/
"合皮佐型, 合皮威亭"~歡迎
http://w1.oekakies.com/p/minami03/p.cgi
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/pownn2006

Ronald
發表時間: 2012-07-04 00:18
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2007-08-31
來自:
發表數: 29
Ronald and family X 3
阿添
發表時間: 2012-07-04 10:27
網站管理員
27位報名,後來報名的可能要入waiting list了! 謝謝大家支持!

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

RodFoo
發表時間: 2012-07-04 13:41
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Tim,

Please check your e-mail. Lawrence has applied through your e-mail. He only came back to HK late last night and only saw your e-mail this morning, thus applying through it.

Sampson will definitely come. He is asking if his wife is coming along too, thus the delay.

Hearsay says that Frankie Capo is considering, would be a pleasant surprise if he does. Please check.

The number should still just be OK. We can still handle it at the moment. You are right to have the waiting list.

Rod
LawrenceKwong
發表時間: 2012-07-04 16:12
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2011-09-15
來自:
發表數: 11
Dear Tim Sir,

Please count me TWO.

Thanks,
Lawrence Kwong
Fanny Yeung

sampson
發表時間: 2012-07-04 18:12
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Tim,

Please check your e-mail. Lawrence has applied through your e-mail. He only came back to HK late last night and only saw your e-mail this morning, thus applying through it.

Sampson will definitely come. He is asking if his wife is coming along too, thus the delay.

Hearsay says that Frankie Capo is considering, would be a pleasant surprise if he does. Please check.

The number should still just be OK. We can still handle it at the moment. You are right to have the waiting list.

Rod

Thanks Rod.
I definitely will join.

Sampson
阿添
發表時間: 2012-07-05 01:11
網站管理員
I am happy to see Sampson Gor and Frankie Gor are in! :)

引文:

sampson 寫道:
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Tim,

Rod

Thanks Rod.
I definitely will join.

Sampson

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

« 1 (2) 3 4 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權