William
發表時間: 2004-09-23 22:00
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2004-05-11
來自: Mei Foo
發表數: 210
Re: 阿添買結他 [徵求意見]
Tim,

Thnks for joining my show last sunday night. Actually your Takamine is very good.... warm and quite details. I never try a Takamine so easy to play like yours.

See you and your lovely Takamine soon.

William
阿添
發表時間: 2004-10-01 11:23
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4325
Re: 阿添買結他 [已選出佳麗]
這個Demo好正,看一看喇,有機會我也要錄下音先。

Source: http://www.takamine.com/?fa=cooldemo

引文:

JOHN JORGENSON PRESENTS THE "COOL TUBE" DEMO

After over two years of research and design time, Takamine has once again demonstrated their leadership in acoustic-electric guitar amplification technology.

Download each part of the John Jorgenson Demo of the new CTP-1 Cool Tube Preamp:

Part 1: CoolTube Demo (2.8 MB)

Part 2: External Input Demo (1.7 MB)

Part 3: EQ and Tuner Demo (1.9 MB)

Part 4: Playing Demo (1.9 MB)

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿添
發表時間: 2004-11-21 22:17
網站管理員
引文:

21/11 22:00 patrick : My taylor had a lot improvement after I use ivory pins and made some adjustment. I may use it in VP.
21/11 22:03 patrick : You wanna try some Ivory stuff, Tim.
21/11 22:04 阿添 : Mmm... my guitar saddle is divided into 2 pieces..... do you know whether there is such kind of stock? HK$500 may be worth trying anyway...
21/11 22:05 patrick : Yes, I can contact my supplier in US to see if he can custom made it for me.
21/11 22:06 阿添 : Patrick>你真係高人,神通廣大!
21/11 22:07 patrick : Or you can have the measurement of your saddle when you 're changing strings, do take some photo and send it to me.

Many thanks.... Must try it later if they price is reasonable! : )

I geuss it will be more expensive for my type of saddle!

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿添
發表時間: 2005-06-16 23:59
網站管理員
With Patick's help to change the pins and adjust the level of saddle, my guitar's performance and sound are much better now.

Thanks Patick!

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

musicfamily
發表時間: 2011-01-09 09:37
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2009-12-09
來自:
發表數: 21
All

I can't believe this thread started in 2004 (when Sean's 1 year old). Around that time, I was also looking at Takamine in TL. There were many choices back then (now it's just Made in china).

The ones that caught my eyes were Santa Fe (because they had beautiful roulette and fingerboard designs). The cut away design was also what I want for easy high note solo. I particularly liked the one with semi precious stone inlays.

They were selling about $6K-$9K. Tried but the sound was not as loud as perhaps Tim's Nashville models. Also they did not have CoolTubes amp in those stock. Did not buy one even after trying until 2006 when they reduced to $6K (basically did not have any money then).

Then from 2007 onwards, TL stopped importing Santa Fe. I turned to Ebay and the search look a long time to come back with results. I decided I would buy TSF48C since Glenn Frey used something like this in HELL FREEZES OVER unplugged concert and this model has CoolTubes.

I checked with TL and they wanted to charge me $17K to import from Japan last year. I successfully won one from Ebay for $10K. That's great value and the best guitar I ever owned.

Now I got a problem of the A string open note resonating the pickup box buttons like bbuuzzzzzzzz. I tried bending or tightening the neck but that resulted more strings resonating the box. Dont know how to solve this. Any clue?

Jeremy
capofc
發表時間: 2011-01-10 21:57
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear Jeremy,

I think our guitar doctor Patrick can offer help to solve your mentioned problem, I have sent an email to him and advise him to note your post that I think he will reply you soon.

Cheers,
Frankie(Capo)
patrick
發表時間: 2011-01-10 22:13
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-28
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 710
Hi, Jeremy, Frankie told me about your guitar's buzzing on the A string, does it buzz when you press the string? Try testing it from the 1st fret and then 2nd...., most buzz are caused by the frets, but guitar with on board electronic also causing buzz.

Now I got a problem of the A string open note resonating the pickup box buttons like bbuuzzzzzzzz. I tried bending or tightening the neck but that resulted more strings resonating the box. Dont know how to solve this. Any clue?
引文:

capofc 寫道:
Dear Jeremy,

I think our guitar doctor Patrick can offer help to solve your mentioned problem, I have sent an email to him and advise him to note your post that I think he will reply you soon.

Cheers,
Frankie(Capo)
musicfamily
發表時間: 2011-01-11 21:56
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2009-12-09
來自:
發表數: 21
Dr Patrick

Thanks for the reply and tips. I followed your way and investigated in depth. Both E and A stings are causing the buzzing!!

However, the buzzing does not come from the stings hitting the fret or board. It comes from the pickup box. The plastic sheet covering the tuner LED is loose and not glued down, hence vibrating.

Perhaps I am being particular, but I am not sure if the buzzing will be picked up by the amplifier. I'll have to find way to glue the plastic sheet firmly.

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Jeremy
patrick
發表時間: 2011-01-11 23:16
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-28
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 710
Yes, loosen parts on the guitar surely cause buzzing, you have to get it fix or just slide in a piece of two sides adhesive tape will do the job.
« 1 2 3 (4)
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權