青韻廿周年特刊重溫
 青韻二十五周年紀念網頁
 聽我彈結他
 有用舊版資訊
舊版青韻民歌網

從01.06.2000以來的訪客
討論區主頁
   民歌及音樂活動
     "珠海/澳門 - 音樂/飲食自由行" Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
無發表權

全部展開 前一個主題 | 下一個主題
發表者 討論內容
RodFoo
發表時間: 2006-07-10 09:51
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
"珠海/澳門 - 音樂/飲食自由行" Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
Hi everybody,

Wonder if anybody will be interested in a trip to Macau / Zhuhai for drinks, food, music & fun.

There is a bar in Zhuhai called Number 5 Street, it has been arranged that, some available folk music guests associated with us from Hong Kong to play there on 22July 2006. There will be Edmond, MAD, PPM, Rod Foo, Sampson & Tim. The approximate time to start will be around 21.30 in the evening.

We then could have a proposal of drinks, food & music as follows:-

22July2006 Dinner in Zhuhai at about 18.30 ( Proposal Mongolian Lamb dinner.)
Bar No. 5 Street at about 21.00
Stay the night in Zhuhai

23July2006 Lunch – Flexible depending on the physical conditions of individuals after Saturday night.
Dinner in Macau ( Either Mecanese Portugese food or some Macanese Chinese food)

Return to Hong Kong

Remarks:

All expenses on own basis (could be sharing for meals or flexible according to environment)

Ferry time from Hong Kong to Macau: One hour
Bus from Macau ferry terminal to Zhuhai including Customs formalities: about One to One & a half hour.
From Zhuhai border to Number 5 Street bar by taxi: Around 10 minutes and costs around RMB20.00

There is a big Underground Shopping Mall at Zhuhai just by the boundary for anybody enjoying bargaining shopping. A lot of food stalls too.

Some players with musical instruments might need to set up for sound in the bar before dinner to tune up their instruments. They will probably go earlier. The rest, if any, can meet each other according to their needs and meet ALL together either at dinner of Mongolian food or in the bar. We will post the address for dinner later.

Hotel in Zhuhai - Nogotiation by Rod Foo to have the best price / quality ratio. This is expected to be around RMB150.00/room/night.

In Hong Kong, Michael, PPM and Sampson should be able to help if any questions raised.

Of course, I can also be able to be reached even I am in Macau.

Rod
e.e.
發表時間: 2006-07-10 17:38
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-26
來自: 港島
發表數: 656
Re: Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
嘻嘻 ~~ 我想去呀 ...

不過冇女生去既,有冇女生想去呀 )))))))))

----------------
My blog.
http://www.hkflash.com/diary/diary.asp?id=floret

Kenneth
發表時間: 2006-07-10 18:16
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: Hong Kong
發表數: 490
wah~~ 好吸引 ar !!!!!!!

----------------
somewhere over the rainbow

Christine
發表時間: 2006-07-10 22:19
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 新界
發表數: 760
去~~去~~去~~好想去啊! 聽日向老闆娘請示下先...........
e.e.等等我哦~~~

p.s.星期六.....約有30%機會啦~T_T!

----------------
\(^o^)~音符樂韻樂音q(^o^)p樂聚同好同樂~(^o^)/
"合皮佐型, 合皮威亭"~歡迎
http://w1.oekakies.com/p/minami03/p.cgi
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/pownn2006

sampson
發表時間: 2006-07-12 09:34
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
Rod gor,

I need to get back to Hk by noon on 23rd. Can it be arranged?

Sampson
RodFoo
發表時間: 2006-07-12 09:46
青韻是我家!
Well, you'll have to take the ferry before 11.00 from Macau then. It will be just like last time with Chris.

You'll have to get up early. It should be OK though.We'll talk about it.

Rod
lanno
發表時間: 2006-07-12 12:43
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2005-05-03
來自: HK
發表數: 642
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Hi everybody,

Wonder if anybody will be interested in a trip to Macau / Zhuhai for drinks, food, music & fun.

There is a bar in Zhuhai called Number 5 Street, it has been arranged that, some available folk music guests associated with us from Hong Kong to play there on 22July 2006. There will be Edmond, MAD, PPM, Rod Foo, Sampson & Tim. The approximate time to start will be around 21.30 in the evening.

We then could have a proposal of drinks, food & music as follows:-

22July2006 Dinner in Zhuhai at about 18.30 ( Proposal Mongolian Lamb dinner.)
Bar No. 5 Street at about 21.00
Stay the night in Zhuhai

23July2006 Lunch – Flexible depending on the physical conditions of individuals after Saturday night.
Dinner in Macau ( Either Mecanese Portugese food or some Macanese Chinese food)

Return to Hong Kong

Remarks:

All expenses on own basis (could be sharing for meals or flexible according to environment)

Ferry time from Hong Kong to Macau: One hour
Bus from Macau ferry terminal to Zhuhai including Customs formalities: about One to One & a half hour.
From Zhuhai border to Number 5 Street bar by taxi: Around 10 minutes and costs around RMB20.00

There is a big Underground Shopping Mall at Zhuhai just by the boundary for anybody enjoying bargaining shopping. A lot of food stalls too.

Some players with musical instruments might need to set up for sound in the bar before dinner to tune up their instruments. They will probably go earlier. The rest, if any, can meet each other according to their needs and meet ALL together either at dinner of Mongolian food or in the bar. We will post the address for dinner later.

Hotel in Zhuhai - Nogotiation by Rod Foo to have the best price / quality ratio. This is expected to be around RMB150.00/room/night.

In Hong Kong, Michael, PPM and Sampson should be able to help if any questions raised.

Of course, I can also be able to be reached even I am in Macau.

Rod

Rod Gor:

Sorry to let you know my Visa was "Rejected" can not join you guys.

Lanno
sampson
發表時間: 2006-07-12 13:23
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
引文:

lanno 寫道:

Rod Gor:

Sorry to let you know my Visa was "Rejected" can not join you guys.

Lanno

Is there anything we could do? We can write a group letter asking for the permision, and we can propose to video record every move of you......or anything we can do.

Sampson
Anita
發表時間: 2006-07-12 13:27
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2006-04-03
來自:
發表數: 33
好吸引呀!! 有歌聽, 有得玩, 又有得食, 我一定要去.

Anita
RodFoo
發表時間: 2006-07-12 17:55
青韻是我家!
Hi Lanno,

Ha! Ha! As expected. In my mind, I did not count you in when talking to Michael on the phone. This is actually a long trip far away from home. Need to expect the unexpected.

Somebody must have read well my famous book written many years ago. Funny that I don't have it myself these days. Ha!

Nearly forgotten to tell you the name of the book. It is 'How to well-train your beloved dog'. Maybe Fornia and Ivy will also learn a few tricks there. Ha! Ha!

Anita,

You are of course more than welcome to join. Let us know.

Rod

全部展開 前一個主題 | 下一個主題

主旨: 發表者

無發表權