發表時間: 2005-11-09 00:30
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-21
來自: 音樂村
發表數: 1239
Brother Rod , I fully support you!!!!!!
Brother Rod , I fully support you!!!!!!

Rod寫道:-

Now I realize what inconveniences and troubles the clip that ‘Whitehorse‘ made for me has done !!!!! I am glad that hkunitprice finally revealed my name and made it as an excuse for all his illogical and indirect statements knowing damn well that he will use any other thing to achieve his means anyway if this does not succeed.

I am so sorry to everybody who has been bothered lately because of my ‘below par’ performance. My stand is this: (the following is said only to represent myself):-

I admit that I never wanted to be anything good. It just happens that I have here in CW a lot of friends who share with me what we like. We like to appraise each other within this small circle. We do not think of improvements. We just do what we like. Again, if by this act, we bothered somebody. I am sorry! BUT IT HAPPENS and we enjoy.

We are a ‘non-organized army’. Yes!. But who wants an ‘organized Army’? I don’t. Do you? Who gives the right to hkunitprice to change our style?

We have a little pond with us being little pond fish scratching each others back. Yes! We like that. Somehow, out of fate, it is working well and THIS POND IS GROWING. I am pleased about this. Maybe someone outside the pond likes to have the back scratched but somehow does not come in and he doesn’t like it. We enjoy watching the pond grow.

Deep down, we all want to learn more. Thanks a lot to hkunitprice for reminding us. But we like to do it at our own pace.

I like to bring out some points and not vague words or just talks. I have noticed a lot of writings by various members with requests or suggestions to hkunitprice but he kept evading them by using ………// or you think la…..

That is very interesting!. This is a chat room. I want to tell you something you might not know about myself. I am very interested in dogs. . When I was very young, I was taught how to pick a good dog from a bad dog. A good dog will face the suspected intruder in the face direct. A bad dog will bark at the suspected intruder and from either the side or back tries to bite him on the bottom and very quickly run away and bark again i.e. evading making factual statements all the time. Someone out there obviously is an extremely bad dog. Somebody who is more knowledgeable and experienced is welcome to correct me if I am wrong.

I here beg the rest of you to ignore this dog. This is also why I am not responding to any one. I am just chatting to whoever cares to read.

When a dog barks at me. I will not lower myself down to the ground, move with four limbs like a dog to return the bark. That is belittling myself. What is more. His made his intention bark because of me. Not you lots. Don't fall into the trap. Maybe what he wants is the return bark. Ha!! Very basic, fundamental, immatured kindergarten psychology. Trash!!!!

Your humble fiddler

Rod
PhantomGTR
發表時間: 2005-11-09 00:50
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-09
來自: 結他
發表數: 1325
Re: Brother Rod , I fully support you!!!!!!
We Stand Together!

----------------

tccheung
發表時間: 2005-11-09 01:46
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-27
來自:
發表數: 468
Rod哥:

你也不必介懷。可能你沒看清楚那人的全部貼文,只是無料扮有料,到處挑挑骨頭,撩事鬥非,小事一樁而已。

下次請加多幾分鑊氣,炮制一下你玩那首"Careless Love", woo......那種鬼佬南音feel,現在想來也真箇銷魂。
PPM
發表時間: 2005-11-09 08:41
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自:
發表數: 1352
Rod, I'm on your side.

----------------

sampson
發表時間: 2005-11-09 10:27
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
Yeah,
Just let this skinny little dog bark
We'll ingore it.

Sampson
whitehorse
發表時間: 2005-11-09 12:06
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
Rod哥是我一個好好的學習對象,除了結他技巧精湛之外,最令我佩服是他對事的認真態度,對自己要求十分高,每件事都要做到最好。但他永遠都會體諒別人,對我這個彈結他的白痴,經常用心提點,雖然有負他的教導,對我是亦師亦友,認識Rod哥是我的榮幸。

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

Lydia
發表時間: 2005-11-09 14:32
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 北角
發表數: 820
引文:

whitehorse 寫道:
Rod哥是我一個好好的學習對象,除了結他技巧精湛之外,最令我佩服是他對事的認真態度,對自己要求十分高,每件事都要做到最好。但他永遠都會體諒別人,對我這個彈結他的白痴,經常用心提點,雖然有負他的教導,對我是亦師亦友,認識Rod哥是我的榮幸。

Total Agree !!! Salute to Rod Gor !!!

----------------
^Lydia^

stephanie
發表時間: 2005-11-09 14:37
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2005-09-01
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 164
Brother Rod !

Fully support you!!!!

BIG KISS !!!!!

Cheers,
Stephanie
lanno
發表時間: 2005-11-09 16:18
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2005-05-03
來自: HK
發表數: 642
Don't worry! Be Happy! Rod Gor!
Stand by Rod!!!!

Lanno
iris
發表時間: 2005-11-09 18:20
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: 千尹聞戈早
發表數: 238
rod哥

我想講既係
多謝你這兩年來都風雨不改到來我們的house party,教導我如何游泳...haha。
你對我們的支持,連我這個青韻的組員也自愧不如,聽到那些不堪入耳的說話,實在令人難過。但我相信,rod哥你是不會受到那些叫聲影響。 繼續同我地 ....hahaha

(1) 2 3 4 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權