青韻廿周年特刊重溫
 青韻二十五周年紀念網頁
 聽我彈結他
 有用舊版資訊
舊版青韻民歌網

從01.06.2000以來的訪客
討論區主頁
   民歌及音樂活動
     "珠海/澳門 - 音樂/飲食自由行" Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
無發表權

| 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 | 頁尾
發表者 討論內容
RodFoo
發表時間: 2006-08-04 09:42
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Re: "珠海/澳門 - 音樂/飲食自由行" Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
Cabernet is loosely used as a short for either or both the black grape varieties Cabernet Franc or Cabernet Sauvignon. In general, Cabernet is more likely to be Cabernet Sauvignon because it grows well all over the world

Cabernet Franc tends to be lighter in colour and tannins.

Shiraz is the most widely planted wine grape in Australia but is in fact the same grape as Syrah in France. The two versions of wines taste quite differently though. Shiraz tends to be sweeter and riper. They are different just like the oranges in China would taste differently to those from The States even with the same species.

Cabernet Shiraz or Shiraz Cabernet is called depending which is the dominant grape variety. I think the former must have a higher proportion. I myself am not too good with New World wines.

Actually when it comes to tastes, it becomes very complicated. There are so many factors affecting the tastes of wines. So you better take the names only as a guideline.

The following is very personal. To me there is no such thing as LEARNING how to taste wines. It is just a matter of how to frame the tastes in words. Tastes are abstract.

My attitude is to drink a lot different ones, memorize in your own mind and have a lot of concentration.

Hope that helps.

Rod

Oh! As you know that I don't know how to type Chinese characters and I only know this restaurant in Chinese. It is called 'Sun Yick'.
florence
發表時間: 2006-08-04 12:19
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2003-12-19
來自: 筲箕灣
發表數: 131
Re: "珠海/澳門 - 音樂/飲食自由行" Sorry! Not only music. But Food & Drinks & Fun & some music.
dear rod gor,

many thanks for your advice!
i do agreed to seek and taste...
again, thanks for the name of the restaurant 新益?
will try it in macau.
try to reach you guys after programe on sat. nite.
see you and take care.

cheers,
florence
sampson
發表時間: 2006-08-04 17:35
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
引文:

florence 寫道:
dear sampson,

yes, i am cw florence!
first of all, thanks for your reply...
hum...i know shiraz and cabernet are diff. grapes...
i have drink diff. brands of shiraz, shiraz cabernet, cabernet shiraz and cabernet sauvignon... they are ... different ... aromatic, taste strong, sweet, dry ....
but i quite like shiraz cabernet (jabco creek brand)...
so, i want to know more about red wine.
i am just the beginer jar!
please let me know more la...
thank you so much arrrr

florence

Try this address:
http://www.redwine.com.hk/

Sampson
chrishui
發表時間: 2006-08-06 02:47
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-21
來自: 音樂村
發表數: 1239
時間真係過好快﹐咁快就已經是半個月前的事了。
florence
發表時間: 2006-08-07 00:13
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
so enjoy life ar....
florence
發表時間: 2006-08-10 15:16
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
dear rod gor & sampson,

pls comment the wine list in your email.
many thanks !

cheers, florence
sampson
發表時間: 2006-08-10 16:36
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-04
來自:
發表數: 933
引文:

florence 寫道:
dear rod gor & sampson,

pls comment the wine list in your email.
many thanks !

cheers, florence

Rod gor,

Your specialty

Sampson

florence
發表時間: 2006-08-11 08:53
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
thanks, sampson
RodFoo
發表時間: 2006-08-11 09:18
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
You'll find comments in your mails. Please check them up.

Tks

Rod

florence
發表時間: 2006-08-14 18:01
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
get it! million thanks!
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 »
| 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權