DD_Chan
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-19 12:26
¶}©l0«Y«CÃýªº±`«È³â¡C
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-23
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 171
Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrow
¦U¥Áºq¤Í¡G
¤@­Ó¤Q¤À¦³·N¸qªºdinner¡APeter Paul and Mary ªºPeter Yarrow ¤@ª½¥Î¥Áºq±À¼s©M¥­¡B¥­µ¥¡B¤¬·Rªº°T®§¡A¤G¤ë§À¥L¨Ó­»´ä»P±Ð¨|¤u§@ªÌ·|­±¡A§Ú·¥¤O±ÀÂ˧A°Ñ¥[¡A§Ú·í¤Ñ¤£¦b­»´ä¡A¥u¦n±æªù»´¹Ä¡C
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=d9d8mrb_24f2txwmgp

¡m­ì¤å¡n

¦U¦ì¿Ë·Rªº·|­û/·|­û¾Ç®Õ¦P±G(·q½Ð¶Ç¾\)¡G
°ê»Ú±Òµo¼ç¯à±Ð¨|Áp·ù¡]­»´ä¡^
¹A¾ä·s¦~±N¦Ü¡A¥»¤HÂÔ¥NªíIAIE(HK)¦V¤j®a­P·N¡A®¥¯¬¦U¦ì¨­Åé°·±d¡B¤u§@¶¶§Q¡B¨Æ¨Æ¦p·N!
¬Û«H´¿°Ñ»PIE®Èµ{ªºªB¤Í¹ïPeter Yarrow (Peter of ¡§Peter, Paul & Mary¡¨)¤@©w¤£·|·P¨ì­¯¥Í¡C¹ï©ó§Ú­Ì¡A¥L¤£¦ý¬O¤@¦ì¨ÉÅA¥þ²yªººq¤â¡A§ó¬O¤@¦ì¥þ¨­§ë¤J±À°Ê©M¿Ó¤å¤Æ¡Bª§¨ú¥­µ¥¡B¤¬·R¡A­È±o§Ú­Ì·q­«ªº¤Hª«¡C¼Æ¤Q¦~¨Ó¡A³z¹L¥Lªººq¦±¡A¨Ò¦pPuff the Magic Dragon, Blowing in the Wind, Don¡¦t Laugh At Meµ¥¡A«Å´­¤H»P¤H¤§¶¡ªº±¡©M¹ï¥@¬Éªº·R¡Fªñ¦~§ó¿n·¥±À°ÊOperation Respect¡A±q±Ð¨|ªº¨¤«×§â·Rªº°T®§±a¨ì¥@¬É¦U¦a¡C
Peter Yarrow»PIE¤Q¤À§ë½t¡A°£¸g±`¥X®uIEªº°ê»Ú·|ij¥~¡A¹ïIAIE(HK)§ó¬O·RÅ@¦³¥[¡A¯S§O°O±¾­»´ä±Ð¨|¬ÉªºªB¤Í¡C¤G¤ë©³¤T¤ëªìPeter Yarrow±N¨Ó´ä°Ñ»P¤@¶µ¤å¤Æ¬¡°Ê¡A¥L¯S§O¹w¯d¤F®É¶¡¡A§Æ±æ¯à¬°IAIE(HK)©M¦b­»´äªº±Ð¨|¬ÉªB¤Í°µÂI¨Æ¡C
¥h¦~Peter Yarrow¦b¬ü°êÁ|¦æ¤F¤@­Ó¬°¬ü°ê±Ð¨|¤u§@ªÌ­P·N¡A¦W¬°¡§Tribute to Teachers¡¨ªº­µ¼Ö·|¡AÁܽФ£¦P¤H¤h¤À¨É¨ä¹ï¦Ñ®vªº·PÁ¡A·í¤¤¤£¤Ö¹D¥X¤F¦Ñ®v¦p¦ó¥O¥L/¦o§@¥X¤F§ïÅÜ¡A¨Ã·í³õ¦V¦Ñ®vÄm¤W·PÁ¡A³õ­±·P¤H¡C
§Ú­Ì¬Û«H¦bIAIE(HK)ªº·|­û/·|­û¾Ç®Õ¦P±Gªº¤ß¤¤¡A³£·|°O±¾µÛ¦³¤@¨Ç«Ü­È±o§Ú­ÌÄm¤W·PÁªº¦Ñ®v¡A¥u¬O¨S¦³¾÷·|Åý¥L/¦oª¾¹D¡C¬°¦¹¡A§Ú­Ì¯S§OÄw¿ì³o­Ó¦W¬°Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrowªº»EÀ\¡AÁܽЧA»P§A¤ß¦s·PÁªº¦Ñ®v¡A¤@¦P¥X®u¡C´Á¶¡¡APeter Yarrow°£·|Äm°Û¥~¡A¥ç·|¤À¨É¥L­Ó¤H¹ï¦Ñ®vªº·PÁ¡C§Ú­Ì²`¤Á§Æ±æ§A­Ì¤]·|Âǵ۳o­Ó¾÷·|¡A¦V§Aªº¦Ñ®vªí¥Ü§Aªº¤ß·N¡C
¦³Ãö¬¡°Ê¸Ô±¡¦p¤U¡G
¤é´Á¡G01.03.08(¬P´Á¤») ®É¶¡¡G7:00-9:00 p.m.
¦aÂI¡G¦y¨F©C®Þ¤h¤Ú§Q¹DYMCA - 4¼Ó§°ó(¼È©w)
¶O¥Î¡G¨C¦ì$230 (Set Dinner)

½Ð¦³¿³½ì°Ñ¥[Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrowªº¦P¤u(­Ó¤H¥X®u/»P¦Ñ®v¤@¦P¥X®u/»PªB¤Í©Î®a¤H¤@°_¥X®u¬Ò¥i)¡A¶ñ§´¥H¤U¦^±ø¡A©ó¤G¤ë¤G¤Q¤é©Î¥H«e³s¦P¤ä²¼±H¦^¥»·|¯µ®Ñ(¤EÀs¶í¤û¬z¹D2A¡A±Ò«ä¤p¾Ç³¯¤åÄõ¤p©j¦¬)¡C¦p¦³¥ô¦ó¬d¸ß¡A½Ð­P¹q23360266»P³¯¤åÄõ¤p©jÁpµ¸¡CÁÂÁ¦U¦ì¡C

·sªº¤@¦~¡A¶H¼x·sªº¶}©l¡F¦ý³Ì¬Ã¶QªºªF¦è¡A³£¬O¥Ã«íªº¡C½Ð§â´¤³o¾÷·|¡AÅý§Aªº¦Ñ®v¡A·P¨ü³o®ç§õªºªâªÚ¡C
°ê»Ú±Òµo¼ç¯à±Ð¨|Áp·ù¡]­»´ä¡^¥D®u
Ĭ³¯¯À©ú
Clio
¤G¹s¹s¤K¦~¤G¤ë¤»¤é

°ê»Ú±Òµo¼ç¯à±Ð¨|Áp·ù¡]­»´ä¡^
¦^±ø
½Ð¦b¾A·íªº ¡¼ ¥[„Ï¡G

¡¼ ¥»¤H/¥»®Õ¦P±G¨M©w°Ñ¥[Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrow»EÀ\

©m¦W ¾»Î ¹q¶l ¤H¼Æ À³¥I¶O¥Î
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
Á`¼Æ¡G$ ______________________

²{ªþ¤W¥H¡uIAIE(HK)¡v©ïÀY¤§¤ä²¼(¸¹½X¡G________________ )¡A»È½X $______________¡A·q§Æ¬d¦¬¡C

¡¼ ¥»¤H/¥»®Õ¤£ÀÀ°Ñ¥[Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrow»EÀ\¡CÁÂÁ¡C

·|­û/·|­û¾Ç®Õ¦WºÙ¡G___________________________________________ ¹q¸Ü¡G ___________________
Ápµ¸¤H©m¦W¡G______________ ¾»Î¡G__________ ¤â´£¹q¸Ü¡G_____________ ¤é´Á¡G____________

emmakwok
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-19 22:48
«CÃý¬O§Ú®a!
µù¥U¤é: 2007-09-28
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 326
Re: Tribute to Teachers ¡V An Evening with Peter Yarrow
Dear DD,

Thanks for your info. What's the requirement to join ? I am neither a teacher nor a member of the assiciation, can I join ?

Thanks for advice.

Emma
DD_Chan
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-20 01:06
¶}©l0«Y«CÃýªº±`«È³â¡C
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-23
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 171
Hi Emma

You can call them up, I know they still have seat. You are the teacher of your two kids!! so just tell them you want to know more about the Operation Respect programme, and you will spread it to the community, even back to your kid's school too, call them to check.

DD Chan
emmakwok
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-20 23:50
«CÃý¬O§Ú®a!
¨Ó¦Û:
Dear DD,

Thanks a lot. I will call them to check.

Emma
Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-29 18:36
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-20
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 464
Emma,

Have you confirmed the booking, hope we may play again there, let me introduce my family to you, enjoy yourself.

This afternoon is a great experience with Peter Yarrow in CSBS Secondary School Tuen Mun, because Young Strings did a great play with Peter together which brought a strange combination to the audience.

Probrably, Young Strings is the first group in Hong Kong to play with Peter, the gathering was warm and peaceful. After the event, Peter hugged us, signed and took photos with everybody, he is nice and friendly, I salute to him.

see you at YMCA

Besides , DDCHAN in on the list, it will be very nice to meet him too.

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

Michael¨û¨û
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-02-29 19:07
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-20
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 1366
Hi Keung Kor,

What a wonderful day!

What songs did Young Strings played with Peter Yarrow.....

Please tell us more about the gathering.......

Cheers,

Uncle Michael

----------------
Michael¨û¨û
¤@­Ó³ßÅw­µ¼Ö¡B³ßÅw¥Áºqªº¨û¨û
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michaeluncle
M.A.D Website :www.geocities.com/hongkongmadband

emmakwok
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-03-01 07:38
«CÃý¬O§Ú®a!
¨Ó¦Û:
Dear Qiang Gor,

I have confirmed the booking. My girl's school arranged the seat for me as I am teaching her folk song group. I am now a so called "TEACHER". Ha.....

I am at Table 4.

Thanks DD for sending the information and suggestion for the booking.

See you all guys tonight.

............ Happy togetherrrrrrrrr......

Emma

¤Þ¤å:

Qiang's 123 ¼g¹D:
Emma,

Have you confirmed the booking, hope we may play again there, let me introduce my family to you, enjoy yourself.

This afternoon is a great experience with Peter Yarrow in a secondary school in Tuen Mun, because Young Strings did a great play with Peter together which brought a strange combination to the audience, the gathering was warm and peaceful, after the event, Peter signed and took photos with everybody, he is nice and friendly, I salute to him.

see you at YMCA

Besides , DDCHAN in on the list, it will be very nice to meet him too.
ªü²K
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-03-01 16:41
ºô¯¸ºÞ²z­û
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-08
¨Ó¦Û: ÀA¤W¸ô
µoªí¼Æ: 4326
Dear Emma

Enjoy tonight! : )

----------------
"±À¼s¥Áºq¡CªA°ÈªÀ¸s¡CÁëÁå¦Û§Ú"

emmakwok
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-03-01 17:11
«CÃý¬O§Ú®a!
¨Ó¦Û:
Dear Tim,

Thanks. You, too. Enjoy the HP tonight. I really want to have magic to split myself to both event.

My girls are disappointed as they cannot participate and see Candy's performance.

By the way, may I apologize here to e.e. and Uncle Micheal. I have borrowed their song books and not yet ready to return them. Sorry

I will try to finish them before next HP.

Thanks.

Emma
ªü²K
µoªí®É¶¡: 2008-03-03 09:49
ºô¯¸ºÞ²z­û
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-08
¨Ó¦Û: ÀA¤W¸ô
µoªí¼Æ: 4326
Any sharing? : )

----------------
"±À¼s¥Áºq¡CªA°ÈªÀ¸s¡CÁëÁå¦Û§Ú"