Adirondack
發表時間: 2009-10-25 21:38
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2009-10-19
來自: 獅城
發表數: 36
Re: 想了解Farida Guitar
Hi Patrick

The Water Is Wide. & Cowgirl in the sand? & 第三首 I Have To Say I Love You in A Song.

Wonderful. 有插入音箱吗? If Yes, Is It UST Or AST? 絃距有几多啊? Very nice finger picking. Was it Factory setup or done by a pro? OR you are so good that it look so easy for you on any guitars.

Try 'Farida D10' & 'Guitar test' to search for this clip on youtube but to no avail. Is That You Patrick?

GOT EYES SEE NO TARZAN. 佩服.

Michael叔叔
發表時間: 2009-10-25 23:56
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-20
來自:
發表數: 1366
對呀! 這都是Dear Patrick兄的Video吧......

我想那應不是Cowgirl In The Sand....

Cheers !

----------------
Michael叔叔
一個喜歡音樂、喜歡民歌的叔叔
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michaeluncle
M.A.D Website :www.geocities.com/hongkongmadband

Adirondack
發表時間: 2009-10-26 10:43
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Yeah, Michael叔, sounds like it but it's not.

Looking at the spec sheets in Farida's site, there's a lot of Engelmann matching with Rosewood but not sitka with RW.

Engelmann is closer to Adi than sitka but the Adi top with EIR I'd tested a couple of times do have some special 'zing' in the mids & brighter trebles that most Engelmann I'd tried. Ah well, but the deepest 'heart-felt' bass comes from a Martin DX1 with solid sitka but HPL back & Side. Funny huh, or was it my ears.

Dear patrick can PM me on how to order from Farida Taiwan? Thanks
Adirondack
發表時間: 2009-10-26 10:52
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Hi Patrick.

OMG, looking at your profile you are a guitar doctor-結他醫生. OMG You are a Luthier? Really 臥虎藏龍.

Tell me more tell me more.
patrick
發表時間: 2009-10-26 13:36
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-28
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 710
No la, its just my hobby first, now turn into my trade. Mainly fine tunning guitar with client.
patrick
發表時間: 2009-10-26 13:39
青韻是我家!
引文:

Michael叔叔 寫道:
對呀! 這都是Dear Patrick兄的Video吧......

我想那應不是Cowgirl In The Sand....

Cheers !

Yes, its my video, its not that song, only do some strumming to show the quality of the guitar.
patrick
發表時間: 2009-10-26 13:47
青韻是我家!
No plugged in, only pick up with built-in mic of the cam. I upgrade this D10 with fossilized ivory pins and saddle. Its good in this price, I just bought it for HK$800. I have try two piece of D10 and found that the built qualities were all in high standard, but the new model I encountered seems to have a bit drop in the QC.
You have to be careful with the spec of the Farida, only the model stated solid rosewood/ solid mahongany like "紫檀(單)" are solid wood, others are all plywood whatever they says
check this out:
http://www.farida.com.tw/shop.htm
引文:

Adirondack 寫道:
Hi Patrick

The Water Is Wide. & Cowgirl in the sand? & 第三首 I Have To Say I Love You in A Song.

Wonderful. 有插入音箱吗? If Yes, Is It UST Or AST? 絃距有几多啊? Very nice finger picking. Was it Factory setup or done by a pro? OR you are so good that it look so easy for you on any guitars.

Try 'Farida D10' & 'Guitar test' to search for this clip on youtube but to no avail. Is That You Patrick?

GOT EYES SEE NO TARZAN. 佩服.

Adirondack
發表時間: 2009-10-26 15:36
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Wah, not bad for a solid top only Farida.
It's about 145 Sing dollar. Did you get from the factory direct? That's a good buy for a solid top.

The cheapest Solid Top here is abt 975HKD. Below link are some solid tops that I own. Pics are not updated, the bat-like bridge are from older models. This come is solid Spruce or Cedar

http://www.jandd-guitars.com/dg-solo.htm

& another I own is from the same brand DG-108, solid Spruce with zebra wood back & side plys. That 108 is a 'banjo-killer'.

What's your take on FMI against normal cow bone, Doctor Patrick?

What's the amonut of increase in volume & tone change after you have upgrade it from plastic?

Tell me what you strung her up with & what is your favourite strings?
patrick
發表時間: 2009-10-27 01:25
青韻是我家!
I bought it from a musical instrument store not factory, they just left it on the corner of the shelf full of dust, no one had tried it for years I think.
I think FMI is a bit softer than bone in its hardness and tone, you will get longer sustain, sweeter sound, but a bit lower volume than bone. We are not just expecting the increase in volume but the quality of sound its produced.
The strings I used in this D10 was D'addario coated EXP string 012, I always use this brand in my Martin guitars as they are more long lasting in sound and outlook, otherwise I had to change strings all the time.
引文:

Adirondack 寫道:
Wah, not bad for a solid top only Farida.
It's about 145 Sing dollar. Did you get from the factory direct? That's a good buy for a solid top.

The cheapest Solid Top here is abt 975HKD. Below link are some solid tops that I own. Pics are not updated, the bat-like bridge are from older models. This come is solid Spruce or Cedar

http://www.jandd-guitars.com/dg-solo.htm

& another I own is from the same brand DG-108, solid Spruce with zebra wood back & side plys. That 108 is a 'banjo-killer'.

What's your take on FMI against normal cow bone, Doctor Patrick?

What's the amonut of increase in volume & tone change after you have upgrade it from plastic?

Tell me what you strung her up with & what is your favourite strings?
Adirondack
發表時間: 2009-10-27 07:01
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Yeah, talking about Martin, I spotted some guitar case behind you in the video, the one on the left looks like it's for a D28 or D18

It's a jewel in the rough - 禾棞 KUM 珍珠

Well, I guess if it comes with some minor problems like lifting bridge, bow neck, loose braces, high action, nut slot depth... is not a problems for you.

Man, Your job must be very interesting.
« 1 (2) 3 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權