註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Re: 談談學結他(或其他樂器)的原因
這是我的原因 --- 成日發白日夢:

引文:
引文:

Introduction 引子 - 我的小夢想

When I was studying in F.3 in the Hong Kong Chinese Women's Club College, I met a higher form schoolmate who was playing guitar alone in the campus' garden. At that time, his guitar music had deeply imprinted in my mind. I said it's just fantastic! Actually, I don't know what song he was playing at that time. I just dream that I could play that song someday.

About 5 years later when I started studying in College, I got a chance to learn guitar in a youth centre near my home. Finally, I knew that the song is called Romance De Amour and I tried my best to learn it. Since this song is not a very difficult one, I can play this song after I'd picked up guitar for several months. Wow... my little dream had come true!

Since then, guitar has been staying with me for years no matter I'm smiling or weeping. So I just wish to share my poor guitar music as well as my old dream here with you aiming at inspiring you to like guitar music or even consider to learn it!

As I have no time to practise and learn more recently, I just can't play the songs well. I hope you could be kind enough not to complain me for making more noise pollution. The songs you're going to listen to are guitar solo of some of your familiar tunes mostly arranged by myself. Enjoy and remember to dream! :)

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿東
發表時間: 2004-05-18 04:19
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-16
來自: 無厘頭C
發表數: 491
阿添, 你就好運啦! 小小夢想是 Romance De Amour 頭幾個月就可以完成.
我學吉他時, 個代課老師示範的是Tremulo, 數o下手唔覺唔覺苦練這技術已經有十六年. 希望今年可以完成自己的夢想.

----------------
吾人粵語 天籟九聲

愛上音樂...人
發表時間: 2004-05-18 20:57
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2004-05-09
來自: 太陽系
發表數: 11
好有恆心ar~

----------------
o -_-)=○)°O°)