發表時間: 2004-07-20 16:07
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: Shek O
發表數: 456
組員Sammy分享海外留學見聞
組員Sammy分享海外留學見聞:Studying in Brisbane

Dear all members and friends,
How are you? I have been in Brisbane for about ten days and I have got used to my new life in Australia. The course which I am studying now is quite demanding actually. I have to do homework and revision every day.
Last Friday, I went to the Chinatown of Brisbane to have dinner with my classmates. Last Saturday, I went to the Gold Coast with my classmates and stayed there for one night. The Gold Coast is really a nice place to visit. There is a long beach and the seawater is not so cold even it is winter now. I have taken some photos there and I hope that all of you can see them when I go back to Hong Kong.
The concert is coming! You all have to practise hard for it. Practice makes perfect!
Best regards,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

阿東
發表時間: 2004-07-20 18:01
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-16
來自: 無厘頭C
發表數: 491
Re: Studying in Brisbane
Dear Sammy

Can you read chinese character in Australia, not all member can reply you in fluent english (inculde me).
Gold Coast 黃金海岸, 風景o禁靘, 引死人o羊.
你回來時應該都有Concert的蝦Look照片可以交換看.

Best regards

----------------
吾人粵語 天籟九聲

阿添
發表時間: 2004-07-20 18:27
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4325
Sammy,

I really admire you that you can enjoy being a full time student again as well as seeing the wonderful scene at the Gold Coast. I'm quite sure you will be ready for your language examination in HK once you've completed the course there!

Regarding the group practice, we regret that we still have not gathered our full team yet although we have already gone through two Sunday afternoon session. There is other session in the coming Sunday and I hope we will have full team this time. However, I trust that we will have another good show this time!

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

whitehorse
發表時間: 2004-07-21 10:07
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
澳洲黃金海岸的陽光與海灘,真是羨慕死人,Sammy在這裡替你加加油,祝你學業有成,順利過關。返來再唱好歌給大家聽!
Wish you can enjoy your studying & will have a good examination result!

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

Fornia
發表時間: 2004-07-21 12:58
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-11
來自: 葵涌
發表數: 297
Sammy, Sammy.....................really really admire you!

Pay more effort on your study la ! We will support you in Hong Kong....hahhaa.......Hope you will have a good examination result!

----------------
I'm Fornia

Lydia
發表時間: 2004-07-21 14:36
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 北角
發表數: 820
Sammy,

Really admire you that you enjoy your new life in Australia. Work hard & get good result. Waiting for your return !

----------------
^Lydia^

sammy
發表時間: 2004-07-22 16:14
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: Shek O
發表數: 456
Dear Tung, Tim, White Horse, Fornia & Lydia,
Thank you for all your encouraging words!
You all may type in Chinese as you like coz I can see Chinese characters here. Tung, you are the first one to respond to my message here. Really thanks a lot! I'm sure you can play the guitar very well on the night of 30/7. Just try your best and the audience would certainly give you a round of applause.
Tim, you possess good leadership and being the best leader of our group, you can lead other members to sing well for sure. But I would like to tell you that I didn't go to the 'Cold' Coast even it is winter in Brisbane now.
My respectable White Horse, your words have reminded me to pay more effort. I won't make you disappointed!
Fornia, you shouldn't have admired my life here coz I really feel the pressure. Some of the homework is quite difficult for me and the formative assessments will come soon next week. I'm not on holiday. But I'm striving for survival here.
Lydia, you always support me. Although we haven't known for a long time, you've become a friend of mine already. Your contribution to the group is much appreciated. It's our luck to have such a helpful and caring member!
Members, do you remember that we would like to be the best folk group in Hong Kong? Just show your potential and real strength in the coming show!
All the best,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

阿添
發表時間: 2004-07-22 21:47
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4325
引文:

sammy 寫道:

Tim, you possess good leadership and being the best leader of our group, you can lead other members to sing well for sure. But I would like to tell you that I didn't go to the 'Cold' Coast even it is winter in Brisbane now.

Members, do you remember that we would like to be the best folk group in Hong Kong? Just show your potential and real strength in the coming show!
All the best,
Sammy.

Hey, Sammy. You always jest me! : P

Without you, we can't be the best. Don't be silent! Sing more when you're back!

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

Qiang's 123
發表時間: 2004-07-22 23:47
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-20
來自:
發表數: 464
Dear Sammy,

It's been memorable days with all folk friend on web, hope to play for your again with another songs no matter Chinese, English or mandarin songs, I will give you my best in your songs.

see you soon!

----------------
Qiang

放下包袱;心情舒服
不受干預;沒有挑剔
拋開怨恨;只有祝福

Kenneth
發表時間: 2004-07-26 00:42
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: Hong Kong
發表數: 490
Dear sammy,
Sorry for a very late reply. Isn't it a new practice to write english message here? Anyway, I don't mind to post message in english as my chinese typing is very slow^_^. How is your life there? Stressful? Relaxing? I bet you must be working hard on your "exam" or "test" right? Don't forget to take more and more pictures with your new DC! I havent been to Australia before, and not to mention the Gold Coast or something. Should be a nice place right?
Recently I just keep busying with my work in HAECO as I still haven't get use to the new environment and so does the working life. I now understand why people always said the most happy time in one's life should be the time when he/she was in school. I miss my days in school!!!! Lucikly I still have one year to go.......
Keep us update on your news here in the board!!!!!!!
See you!

----------------
somewhere over the rainbow

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »
| 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權