sammy
發表時間: 2004-07-26 06:27
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: Shek O
發表數: 456
Re: Studying in Brisbane
Dear members and friends,
I have made a grammatical mistake in my last message here. It should be 'respectable' Whitehorse instead of 'respectful' Whitehorse.
I will have my first reading formative assessment today afternoon. Let me tell you my result later. See you!
All the best,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

whitehorse
發表時間: 2004-07-26 09:34
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
引文:

sammy 寫道:
I have made a grammatical mistake in my last message here. It should be 'respectable' Whitehorse instead of 'respectful' Whitehorse.
Sammy.

Sammy, we don't mind have any mistakes but it need to be corrected if you know. You have shown us a good example. Keep on your study & wish you to get a good result.

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

sammy
發表時間: 2004-07-26 15:25
青韻是我家!
I have got 15 out of 19 in the formative assessment today. I will have another assessment this Wednesday. It is 'Error Correction'. What I have to do is to correct the mistakes of some sentences and give explanations to my corrections. It is really a hard job for me. I hope I can do well again this time!
Best regards,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

Lydia
發表時間: 2004-07-26 15:44
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 北角
發表數: 820
Dear Sammy,

Good Job ! Keep on your study & sure you can get good result !

----------------
^Lydia^

阿添
發表時間: 2004-07-26 16:37
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
引文:

sammy 寫道:
I have got 15 out of 19 in the formative assessment today. I will have another assessment this Wednesday. It is 'Error Correction'. What I have to do is to correct the mistakes of some sentences and give explanations to my corrections. It is really a hard job for me. I hope I can do well again this time!
Best regards,
Sammy.

Great! It is a pretty good result which is around 79 marks. This kind of "Error Correction" exercises would not be very difficult as they are all "technical" issues. Practice make perfect. Work harder!

We enjoyed a full team practice session on the last Sunday afternoon. Although our performance was still not very satisfactory, I am confident that we will have another great show on the coming Friday night.

We are also preparing our group T-short for the show. Don't worry. We have already reserved one for you.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿東
發表時間: 2004-07-27 01:02
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-16
來自: 無厘頭C
發表數: 491
Sammy

有相為証, 算勒力練歌啦. (有o野食都好緊要)

----------------
吾人粵語 天籟九聲

wendy
發表時間: 2004-07-27 01:13
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2003-12-15
來自: N.T.
發表數: 38
Dear Sammy,
This is great to know that you have a school life again, especially in a place with beautiful scene. I think that your new life become the envy of many people. Although you said that your course is demanding and you are not on holiday, I think that school life is still better than working life. So, enjoy it!

You are very lucky that you have many good friends here. All their messages must give a great support to you, right?

Let me wishing you every success in your study, and have a memorable school life at the same time.

Non-member
Wendy
sammy
發表時間: 2004-07-27 06:27
青韻是我家!
Dear Lydia, Tim, Tung, Brother Keung, Wendy and friends,
Thank you for leaving your messages here!
Lydia, I will study hard tonight to prepare for the 'Error Correction' formative assessment tomorrow.
Tim, I am glad to hear that you had the practice with the members last Sunday. Practice 'makes' perfect! It is pleasing news that we will have group T-shirts. I am sure that CW will be one of the best teams in the show on Friday night!
Tung, it is enjoyable to have food during the break of the practice. From the picture, I know that all of you were enjoying the food and practice. Do work harder and try your best in the coming show!
Brother Keung, I really enjoyed our performance at Victoria Park. I hope that I can sing with you too!
Wendy, thank you for your encouragement! I will work harder for my Language Proficiency Assessment here!
Best regards,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

sammy
發表時間: 2004-08-02 15:08
青韻是我家!
For the 'Error Correction' assessment, I got 22/24 (level 5) in 'corrections' and 26.5/30 (level 4) in 'explanations'. If I had got 0.5 mark more, I would have got level 5 in 'explanations'.
For the 'Writing' assessment, I got level 3 in 'organization and cohesion', level 4 both in 'grammar' and 'task completion'.
Today, I had the 'Speaking' assessment, I had to read a poem, a prose and make a recount. Besides, I had a group interaction, too. I hope I can get good results.
I will have the 'Listening' assessment and the 'Reading' assessment tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. I will work hard for them!
How was the show last Friday? Please tell me something about it.
All the best,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-02 20:11
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Sammy: