發表時間: 2004-08-03 11:41
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: Shek O
發表數: 456
Re: Studying in Brisbane
Dear Tim,
Thanks a lot!
I had already watched it before I saw your message. Ivy is praised by many people. You should be proud of her!
Today, I had my listening assessment. I had to watch a video about 'classroom based assessment'. There were many speakers and they spoke so fast that I could not follow them. I hope that I can get level 3 or hopefully level 4 for this formative assessment.
Practise hard for the coming house party. This will be the first time for me to be absent in the house party. In Australia, I heard the song 'Morning town ride' and 'Heart of gold' and I would like to sing the first song in the September House Party. Would you please play the guitar for me that night?
Best regards,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

Lydia
發表時間: 2004-08-03 22:30
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 北角
發表數: 820
Sammy,

Well done. You got almost full marks for 2 assessments. Eventhough your assessment seems to be a little bit difficult, but, I'm sure you can overcome it Study hard! Waiting for your return & listen your song on September's House Party.

----------------
^Lydia^

sammy
發表時間: 2004-08-09 15:40
青韻是我家!
Dear members and friends,
I have passed all the subjects in the formative assessments. But I have to work harder for the listening and speaking assessments since the results are not satisfactory. I will have the summative assessments next week and I will work harder.
See you all in late August!
Best regards,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-09 15:55
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Sammy,

Will you join our summer music camp on 28/29 Aug? We have only got 24 places this year so that we need to reserve them for our group memeber 1st. Please confirm. Thank you!

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

Lydia
發表時間: 2004-08-09 16:15
網站管理員
阿添:

Sammy係未去澳洲之前巳經話會去camp架,因為佢會係23/8番到香港呀!

----------------
^Lydia^

sammy
發表時間: 2004-08-10 06:22
青韻是我家!
Dear Tim and Lydia,
I will go back to Hong Kong on 22/8(Sun) and I would like to join the guitar camp.
Sammy.引文:

Lydia 寫道:
阿添:

Sammy係未去澳洲之前巳經話會去camp架,因為佢會係23/8番到香港呀!

----------------
sammy

Lydia
發表時間: 2004-08-10 09:17
網站管理員
Dear Sammy,

Thanks for your correction. Study hard & overcome your assessments. Hope to see you soon ! Good Luck !

----------------
^Lydia^

chrishui
發表時間: 2004-08-10 10:29
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-21
來自: 音樂村
發表數: 1239
Hi Sammy,

How are you in Australia? It's nice to see you in the camp.

sammy
發表時間: 2004-08-12 06:29
青韻是我家!
Dear Chris, members and friends,
I'm fine, thank you. How are you?
Besides the Gold Coast, I have been to Australia Zoo where I saw kangaroos, koalas and other interesting animals.
Last Saturday, I went to North Stradbroke Island with eight of my classmates. We had hired a 4WD to go there. We went there to see whales but I could only see water coming out from their air holes. Besides whales, I could see dolphins jumping up and down in the sea.
In the late afternoon, we had a car ride through bushes and reached Main Beach which is very long . There we saw wild kangaroos but when we were going to leave there, our car was stuck in the sand and it could not move. Four strong men including me tried to push it forward with the engines on but our effort was all in vain. Finally we called the police and they called a tow truck to tow the car up to the road. What unforgettable is that we had to have a late dinner at 11:15 p.m. that night but luckily the food was very delicious. Something more unforgettable is that when our car was stuck in the sand, we came out of the car and saw numerous stars glittering in the sky. It was really fantastic!
Last Tuesday after school, 6 classmates and I went to the 'EKKA' which is something like a carnival for fun. There were many mechanical rides there. All of us had a ride on the Ferris Wheel. We all felt very excited! At about 7:45 p.m., we watched the firework display. It was quite beautiful but it was less beautiful than the one in Hong Kong.
Last night, my host father took me and my colleague to Mt. Cooltha which is the highest mountain in Brisbane. We saw the magnificent night view of the city and took some photographs there. We enjoyed ourselves very much!
I will have the summative assessments next week and I will work harder to achieve a better result! See you all in late August!
All the best,
Sammy.

----------------
sammy

阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-12 10:37
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Sammy,

Thank you for your sharing. It's really an exciting experience ar......

Why don't you post some photos to our on-line alblum and share with us?

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 »
| 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權