"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

patrick
發表時間: 2004-08-12 00:22
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-28
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 710
Re: 阿添買結他 [徵求意見]
可喜可賀, 有rod哥, 買結他無折就奇囉. 有機會真係要試吓你支takamine先.
William
發表時間: 2004-08-12 01:02
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2004-05-11
來自: Mei Foo
發表數: 210
Tim, congradulation.. when can you pick your new guitar for us to play ar... ??

hahaha
阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-12 10:35
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4325
引文:

William 寫道:
Tim, congradulation.. when can you pick your new guitar for us to play ar... ??

hahaha

Hey! Compared with your Taylor, Martin, Ovation, I don't think you would be interested in my Takamine. Anyway, I will bring her to visit all uncle and auntie soon. Stay tune!

However, I do believe I'd made a sensible choice since it's better to buy a top model of Takamine than a low model of Martin.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

capofc
發表時間: 2004-08-13 11:52
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear Tim,

Congradulations!!! You know, Eagles also used Takamine to play "Tequila Sunrise" in the show. Top model Takamine is good!

Rgds,
Frankie (Capo)
阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-13 19:58
網站管理員
引文:

capofc 寫道:
Dear Tim,

Congradulations!!! You know, Eagles also used Takamine to play "Tequila Sunrise" in the show. Top model Takamine is good!

Rgds,
Frankie (Capo)

Frankie 兄:-

Thank you! I also read the web about this too..... Quote here to share with you guys..haaha...

http://www.takamine.com/?fa=artist&id=349

Glenn Frey of the Eagles

http://www.takamine.com/?fa=news&art=206

引文:

May 15, 2003
THE EAGLES STARTED THEIR FAREWELL TOUR ON FRIDAY, MAY 9TH

Not only are the Eagles incorporating tons of Takamine guitars, they are also using Genz Benz acoustic amps for the first time. The tour is slated to run for 2 years and hit every corner of the globe. The arena venues are already selling out in most markets. Their first single "Hole in the World" from their new album is soon to be released.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-30 19:25
網站管理員
多謝Rod哥在今年的節拍營中幫忙調較我的新結他,現在她的易彈度已經大大提高,更加上及眾多高手,包括Rod哥,PPM,Michael叔叔,Kenneth及阿東幫手"開光"及"煲機",她的聲線亦甜美了不少。

此外,經過Rod哥的小心講解,我亦對它的性格亦熟悉了很多。

Takamine製造出這支木結他配備EQ設計,使用自身研發之專利電子拾音器(Pre-amp),展現木頭自然音色,我的結他屬於Nashville系列, 對製琴藝術黃金時代的禮讚,其特式如下:-

。手工製造.上漆,
。採用單板木材,聲音具爆發力
。稀有的(熊爪)翠松Bear Claw Spruce製作面板(書頁對稱)Bookmatched方式,切開印度紫橝木作為側背板/單板
。黑橝木指板
。用上百片鮑魚貝鑲崁音孔和鑲邊
。拾音器:CoolTube/3段圖表顯示,全音域調音器,所謂內置"膽機"
。可用於開放式調音環境
。附美觀實用的啡色硬盒

我和她正處於"蜜月期",希望遲下在帶她出來見見各位結他高手,記得來跟她額額手啊。

ART IN THE DETAILS

Inspired by the decades of artful and heartfelt music to come out of Nashville, these instruments live up to their heritage. From materials selection to the final touches of craftsmanship, every detail is a work of art in its own right.

The tops are solid, hand-selected “bear claw” spruce – a rare, naturally occurring figure pattern that marks luthiers’ most highly-prized soundboard spruce. Each soundboard is individually voiced to maximize its power and dynamic range.

The back and sides are solid, bookmatched Indian rosewood or mahogany, chosen for both appearance and acoustic integrity. The ebony fingerboard is fitted with nickel silver frets, leveled and finished by hand for perfect playability and intonation.

On rosewood models, the soundhole rosette and perimeter of the top are inlaid with hundreds of pieces of beautiful abalone shell. The shell is laser-cut for perfect shape and size, then meticulously hand-inlaid. You won’t find a more flawless abalone inlay treatment on any other guitar, regardless of its cost. Nashville models are available in pure acoustic form or equipped with the Takamine pickup and the new CoolTube preamp.

當然,一遇到聲線清脆雄厚的Martin結他, 她就變得好似含羞答答,細細聲咁,下次要插Amp再比過先。

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

PhantomGTR
發表時間: 2004-08-30 21:24
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-09
來自: 結他
發表數: 1325
堅!
阿添
發表時間: 2004-08-31 01:34
網站管理員
我的結他是OM琴身,適合Finger Style演奏,好合Rod哥的表演風格:-

引文:

In the late 1920’s, the guitar was being incorporated into many styles of music and the OM or (Orchestra model) shape came into being. The classic shape, with its strong lower midrange, is enjoying a resurgence … and Takamine is ready for the revival with several new OM models to suit your needs. Smaller than the dreadnought body style, the OM provides a balanced tone without the bottom heavy sound of a larger guitar. Ideal for finger style playing, new OM Models can be found in our Nashville Series (ENV760S, ENV740S), Super Naturals Series (EAN76), Naturals Series (EAN70) and G Series (EG501S, G501S).

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

阿添
發表時間: 2004-09-23 20:39
網站管理員
haha... Yesterday, I have received a call from our folk friend, Gordan and he told me that he has also brought the same guitar after trying mine in the last House Party.

I think TOM LEE should give me commission for selling this guitar...haha..

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

« 1 2 (3) 4 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權