DD_Chan
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-09-19 09:02
¶}©l0«Y«CÃýªº±`«È³â¡C
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-23
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 171
Re: «ç¼Ë±À°Ê­»´ä¤U¤@¥Nªº¥Áºq¹B°Ê?
Hi Frankie
Nowaday, Jim Yeung (Yeung Gong) doesn't want people to call him Hong Kong Jose Feliciano, he don't want to fix his image back to that period.

In the olden day, he did play a lot of Jose's music, and always introduce some kind of difficult song (not popular song) to the public, he always thought that if you don't like it, then it is your lose. But now he understand it is not the right way to communicate with people, he learn to play the song that can get touch with people, that's why he sang "raindrop keep falling on my head" and "Candle in the wind" in his old school.

He told me that he really want to introduce guitar music to the younger generation, especially he thinks the teenagers in this age are more tough than we are before, they seem to be difficult to see a clear and bright future, most of them do not know what they are living for, he really have a thought to use music to encourage the nowaday's teenagers, bring them more hope and happiness.

Yeung Gong is really a good man.
PhantomGTR
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-09-19 10:55
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-09
¨Ó¦Û: µ²¥L
µoªí¼Æ: 1325
U know, it's not easy to live in HK, esp. in the way we want.

It's really Good to know that there is still such a Great Musician, with such a warm heart to the youth, living in HK.

----------------

Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-05 02:39
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-20
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 464
§Ú¤]¦³©¯¦b¤Q¤E·³ªº¤@¦~¦³½t»P ·¨¥ú»P·¨ºa¡B¦¶°·¡B«Â§Q¤Î Perry Martin ¦b¤¸®Ô¤j·|°ó¦P³õºt¥X¡C

·í®É¬Oµ^¦æÅͪº­µ¼Ö·|¡A¥Hµ²¥L¾É®v¬°¥Dªº¥D³õBand·íµM­n¥´ÀY°}°Õ¡A¨º¬O¤p§Ì²Ä¤@¦¸¦b®Õ¶é¥~¤½¶}ªíºt¡A³s§Ú¦b¤º¦³¥|¦ìµ²¥L¤â¡A§Ú¼uªº¬O12-String¡A¦ñ«µºq¦±¦³Long long time, Streets of London , At seventeen ©M Rain and tears, ¥q»ö¬O¾H­^±Ó¡C

·¨¤ó¥S§Ì·í®É¾Õªøªº¬OJose' Feliciano ªººq¡A¦¶°·¡A«Â§Q©M Perry Martin §ó¬O·í¦~ªºFolk Launge¦W¤H¡A¬¡ÅD©ó·í¦~ªº¥ÁºqÀ\ÆU¡A«Â§Q·í¦~¥Î¶¾°¶ªLWilly FUNG ¬°¥~¸¹¡A¥L°Ûªººq«Ü¦³ Folk ¨ý¡A¦n¦ü°­¥J¡A¦Ó Perry Martin ·í¦~´N­ººt¥Lªº·s§@ "It's over"¡A¦^·Q°_¨Ó¡A¯u¬O¦^¨ý¡C

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

ª¾­µ³X«È
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-25 15:19
Very impressed! There are so many folks lovers who are so devoted to promote folks in HK.

¦Ñ¹êÁ¿,­»´äµ^¦æ¤§¼Æ¥Ø,²ª½¬O¥þ²y¤§«a.­»´äªº¾Ç¥Í¦Ü¤Ö¾Ç¤@¼Ë¼Ö¾¹.¬°¬Æ麽²M·s°ÊÅ¥ªº¥Áºq³º¤£¯à¦û¤@®u¦ì©O?

¹ï©ó¥«»ûªº­»´ä¤÷¥À¦Ó¨¥,¥Áºq¬J¨S¦³¥¿¦¡cert.,¤]¤£´¿¼W¥[¤JŪ¦W®Õ¤§¾÷·|, ¾Ç¥Í¤S³Q¦U¦¡¦U¼Ëªº¦Ò¸Õ¥]°ë. ¤÷¥À¤S«ç·|Åý¤l¤k¾Ç²ß¥Áºq©O?

­µ¼ÖÀ³¬Oµo¦Û¤º¤ßªº·P¨ü,¥i­É¤j³¡¥÷¾Ç¥Í¥u·P¨ì¨üÃø.­»´ä¤x¦³¹©¹©¤j¦Wªº¶ñÀn¦¡±Ð¨|,¦Ó¥BÁÙµo©ú¤F¶ñÀn¦¡­µ¼Ö.

¤p¥Ñ±q¤p³Q¥À¿Ë­¢¦Ò­µ¼Ö¸Õ,¦nÅý¦o¦bªB¤Í­±«e«Â«Â.§A¦³ÉNÅ¥¹LC9¦b8: §Ú­Ó¤kÃÑ°ÛDream Dream Dream °Õ! §Ú­Ó¥JÃѼuToday §r!

·Q³oùØ¥²¦³¼ö¤ß¥Áºq¤§¤÷¥À,§A¦³¨S¦³Åý§Aªº¤pªB¤Í¾Ç¥Áºq©O?

ªì¨ì¶Q¹Ò,¦p¦³±o¸o,½Ð½Ì¤p¥Ñ¦~¬ö¤p,¤£À´¬°¤H¤÷¥À¤§Ãø.
whitehorse
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-25 21:47
«CÃý¨å°ó¯Å¥Áºq¦n¤Í
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-13
¨Ó¦Û: ¤K¤Q¦~¥Nªº«CÃý¥Áºq²Õ
µoªí¼Æ: 2030
¤p¥Ñ§A¦n¡AÅwªï¥[¤JFolk¤Í¦æ¦C¡A«Ü¤Ö¦³·sªB¤Í¼g¥X³o»ò¦hªº¤ßÁn¡A­È±o¹ªÀy¡C
¥¿¦p§A©Ò»¡¡A³oùدu¬O¦³«Ü¦h¼ö·R­µ¼Ö©M¥Áºqªº¤÷¥À¡C¥»¤H³£¬O¬°¤H¤÷¿Ë¡A«Ü§Æ±æ§â¤@¨Ç²M¯Â¦Ó²¾ëªºªF¦è±À¼sµ¹¤k¨à¡A¦Ó¥Áºq¥¿¬O¤@­Ó¤Q¤À¦nªº´C¬É¡A¥O¦o¥i¥H±µÄ²¥¿­±«H®§¡C¨ä¹ê«Ü¦h®É¤÷¥Àªº³ß¦n¤Î¦æ¬°Á|¤î¡A¹ï¤pªB¤Íªº¼vÅT«Ü¤j¡A¤£¹L¦³®É¼¤³t«h¤£¹F¡A¶¶¨ä¦ÛµM¡A¥ô¥L­Ì¦Û¥Ñµo´§·|§ó¦n¡A´N¦n¹³§A¤p®É³Q¥À¿Ë­¢¦Ò­µ¼Ö¸Õ¡A«K¬O¤@­Ó¤£§Ö¸gÅç¡C
¦³®É·|¼uþÓµ²¥L¡A¤@®a¤j¤p¤@»ô°Ûºq¡A·Pı¬O¦h»ò¿³¾Ä¤Î·ÅÄÉ¡A¤j®aªºÃö«Y¤]·|§ó¥[±K¤Á¡A§A»¡¥Áºq¬O¦h»ò¥i·R©O¡I

----------------
¦^±æ¹L¥h¡A¬Ã±¤²{¦b¡A®i±æ±N¨Ó¡I
«CÃý¦Ñ»æ²խû
¥Õ°¨
ºô­¶¡GYouTube Link

Michael¨û¨û
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-26 00:02
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-20
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 1366
Dear¤p¥Ñ¡G

¤]¦pDear Whitehorse©ÒÁ¿¡A¯uªº«ÜÅwªï§A!

¦h¨Çµ¹§Ú­Ì¤À¨É§a.......

¦b³oùØ´N¯uªº¦³¤£¤Ö¤w¬°¤H¤÷¥Àªº¥Áºqµo¿N¤Í©O........

----------------
Michael¨û¨û
¤@­Ó³ßÅw­µ¼Ö¡B³ßÅw¥Áºqªº¨û¨û
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michaeluncle
M.A.D Website :www.geocities.com/hongkongmadband

ª¾­µ³X«È
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-26 13:54
Thanks for your heartening welcome! Really, music could relate people together. Wish that folks in HK could see what music really means to their life and their kids¡¦ life. I love music but just don¡¦t like those people using music to satisfy their selfish desire.

While I was searching for the information of HK Primary School English Folk Song Competition, I accidentally discovered this site and found that you guys are so enthusiastic in folk music. It seems that you guys have involved quite a lot in this event. May be you could help to solve my puzzle.

I am not a folk music fans like you. In my impression, folk music usually involves several music players, including singers, guitar players, bass player or other musical instruments. I am so surprised the competition allows MMO or teachers to play the background music. If this is a kind of pop music competition, it may not be matter at all. Come on! This is a folk music competition but the background music is not making by the band, it is unacceptable to me. Some teams are even dancing like a kindergarten kids (they may use the same set of dance to compete in a dancing competition???). Some teams just performed like a formal school choir (why don¡¦t they just join the music festival???). HA! You know what - they could enter the final. I also don¡¦t understand why it requires a minimum of 5 members in a team??? The rules are so ridiculous. I can¡¦t agree that it is a folk music competition. So how can folk music be promoted?
sampson
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-10-27 08:46
«CÃý¬O§Ú®a!
µù¥U¤é: 2004-01-04
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 933
When I saw the videos of some of the award winning groups, I have quite the same thinking- why not do it like real folk singing?
I reckon there are restrains like it may be hard to find a guitar player, the teachers may have only little knowings on folk music, the students are very young...
I would say this is a good start, at least they're singing, and singing in English.
If this can also be brought into secondary schools, the outcome might be more delightful.
andytang
µoªí®É¶¡: 2006-06-03 01:04
¶}©l0«Y«CÃýªº±`«È³â¡C
µù¥U¤é: 2006-05-30
¨Ó¦Û: ªo³Â¦ahttp://www.youtube.com/candysweety21
µoªí¼Æ: 129
­n´z哋 ¦Õ¼ô¯àªøªº ¸g¨åª÷¦± ¨Ó½m ¦pªG­ø«Y ¤j®aÆ[²³ ³£­øª¾ §A°ÛºòÉA®É ¥i·|¥Õ¶O¤ß¾÷©O

----------------
§K¶O ¾Ç°Ûºq ©M §K¶O ¾Ç¼uµ^ ªº¦n¦a¤è
§Úªº³Ì·s ºt°Û·| ³õ¦a @@@@@@@@

©ô¨¤ ¦æ¤H±M¥Î°Ï °Ê·P»È«° ¦a¤U¶¥ ªº ºt°Û·|

³{¬P´Á¤­.¤».¤é. pm3:00¦Üpm6:00

EMAIL:ANDYTANGSUSUKINO@YAHOO.COM.HK

http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!Lj26RI.THhM6B8Rm78OOFfW_2b27zhaq/pro

florence
µoªí®É¶¡: 2006-08-30 01:11
¶}©l0«Y«CÃýªº±`«È³â¡C
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-19
¨Ó¦Û: ßKºßÆW
µoªí¼Æ: 131
dear sammy,

i agreed your suggestion!
and i think v must link it up with english learning,
coz most parents concern their children's academic learning first!

florence
« 1 ... 12 13 14 (15) 16 17 »
| ·sªº¦b«e «e¤@­Ó¥DÃD | ¤U¤@­Ó¥DÃD |

µLµoªíÅv