網頁:YouTube Link

DD_Chan
發表時間: 2004-12-28 20:08
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2003-12-23
來自:
發表數: 171
Re: 怎樣推動香港下一代的民歌運動?
Hi 各位前輩大佬,估不到一個小弟於年頭時給阿Tim的一個Email建議,能夠引起這麼大的迴響,這可算是本年至今最有內涵和份量的一個討論題目,因為每一篇的回應都是資料豐富。
因為中文打得慢,都是用英文來表達一些自己的想法。

I quite agree with Rod wrote that we need to continue to talk on this topic, don’t stop it!

No matter of what kind of Folk music we want to promote to the next generation, we need to get moving, gather more people in your own group, not just gather the children, also their parents, spread your music to everybody.

To make the Folk music more localize and popular, I also think that we can convert more English folk song into Chinese version, may be the Webmaster (Tim) can arrange this kind of competition, we can choose some healthy and educated topic for the members to write. When we collect a lot of good Folk song in Chinese version, then it will be a very good tool for us to promote the folk music to the public. As I remember, some years ago, Hong Kong have a lot of Cantonese Song which is rewritten from Japanese Song, e.g. 星、雨絲情愁 ….,after people like and accept the Chinese version, then they also have the interest to listen the original Japanese Song too. So may be we can do the same thing on Folk music – Collect more Chinese version on All I have to do is dream, Blowing in the wind, this land is your land……. etc.” Today” is a very good example!

Also, there is a song which I wrote few year ago – “多謝老師”, now become a theme song of a TV programme called 「春風伴我行」之「家校篇」which produced by RTHK, it will be first boardcast on 31st Dec 2004 (Friday), 7:00pm at TVB, it should be a series of eight stories talking about how the parents and School work together for the children.

Carry it on!

DD_Chan
Sim
發表時間: 2004-12-29 00:18
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-04-28
來自:
發表數: 1439
多謝各位前輩的回應,
小弟都只係拋磚引玉,
從各人身上學野.
係囉, 大家唔好俾佢停, 推廣好音樂!

Rod哥,
我以茶換你的紅酒, 我咪好著數, 好呀!
上次Folk Festival唔記摸下你支martin就走左,
下次一定借嚟彈下

另外
你指tccheung的'South Sound”是指南音?
RodFoo
發表時間: 2004-12-29 09:28
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Hi Whitehorse,

My interpretation is a little bit different. Music is very abstract. We are all influenced by many many things in our lives in order to determine what we like and which kind of music we like. If you want to carry on what you like, you need to influence (but NOT push) people. So you need to work to a certain extent. What you like may NOT DEFINITELY carry on. I have seen a lot of what I call good music getting not known. This also has led to something MEL SIR said that some of us think of the PAST. I must admit that I DO and yet at the same time I enjoy a lot of modern and other different music as well. Not playing them does not mean that I don't like them. I hope this sort of feelings can be realized by MEL SIR.

But I do understand your enthusiastic feelings. You really are one of us.

Hi Daniel,

I agree with you. For your information, I started playing a Chinese tune on the guitar lately just for you.

Hi Derek,

You can play which ever guitar of mine wnen you like.

RodFoo
發表時間: 2004-12-29 09:45
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Derek,

You are right about my 'South Sound'

Sorry I cannot type in Chinese here in my office. I need a chinese writing pad which i have only at home in HK. Not allow to me in the office here in Macau.

Rod
PPM
發表時間: 2004-12-29 22:20
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自:
發表數: 1352

Also, there is a song which I wrote few year ago – “多謝老師”, now become a theme song of a TV programme called 「春風伴我行」之「家校篇」which produced by RTHK, it will be first boardcast on 31st Dec 2004 (Friday), 7:00pm at TVB, it should be a series of eight stories talking about how the parents and School work together for the children.

Carry it on!

DD_Chan

Daniel, well done!!!!!!!!

----------------

PPM
發表時間: 2004-12-29 22:23
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自:
發表數: 1352
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Derek,

You are right about my 'South Sound'

Sorry I cannot type in Chinese here in my office. I need a chinese writing pad which i have only at home in HK. Not allow to me in the office here in Macau.

Rod

Rod, I like "南音" , very much, 好希望叫tccheung兄講解及示範一課, 你贊成否??

----------------

capofc
發表時間: 2004-12-30 00:13
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear all,

It’s glad to hear all brother and sister discussing this topic where I learned many about folk here. May I share with my view to this topic?!

At first, it is not preferable to let the youth knowing only “Folk” music. In fact, what is folk music is still very controversial, someone said A, some said B. Someone said simple music is “Folk”, someone said reflecting the society is “Folk”. There are really several meanings about “Folk”, even “Folk” doesn’t know what is “Folk”. Therefore, letting the youth to know how to enjoy different kinds of music is rather important than pushing them to know only “Folk”. To me, I grew up in late 70’s, I experienced many kinds of music from the UK, America and Hong Kong. For the style, I sometimes loved Rock (like Queen), sometimes Folk (like PPM), sometimes Pop (like Michael Jackson), sometimes Blues (like BB King), sometimes Raggae (like Bob Marley), sometimes Chinese Opera (like Pak Kiu Wing, ha..! I was the member of Chinese Opera Society). After several years of music adventures, I took “Folk Rock” as my favourite but I still have a room to accept other kinds of music. Thus, I think the most important thing is to let the youth know more music and let them know how to UNGERSTAND, RESPECT AND ENJOY different kinds of music. This is the reason why I respect our dearest “King of MP3” Mr Chris Hui that he knows John Lennon “Jealous Guy” but also knows Li Yin Ping “Brother Beautiful”. To compare with Japan, Taiwan or even our Mainland, Hong Kong really only has “Canto-Pop” scene but doesn’t have the real music scene. Thus, let the youth to listen more variety should be first priority but not only “Folk”. However, of course, if the scheme is run by either “Ching Wan folk group”, “HK Folknet”, “Folk集社” etc, then the music style that we promote should be similar as folk (may be you can call it acoustic music).

At second, I think no original Hong Kong’s “Folk Music” is another problem. Yes, I agree with Allan’s saying that the Hong Kong commercial side doesn’t support folk music, I think the reason for that is no good original. I agreed with some Big brothers saying that the old is sometimes better than the new. You can see the folk music in the 60’s and 70’s in US talking about their Anti-War and democracy. We, of course, should learn some from these old masterpieces but should we spend some time to do our own?! Let’s try to make our own Hong Kong Folk! Be frank, I didn’t find any good Hong Kong original folk music which is touching me (I only find some old Beyond’s old rocky songs have this feeling). Let’s try to make our own Hong Kong Folk by introducing some local folk song composing competition.

Third, in practical, I agree with the proposal to promote folk music at school. I think the above-mentioned organizations can be easy to gather some active folk bands to make presentation to school. The content of the presentation should include the history about folk music, its development in Hong Kong, introduction of some masterpieces and try to sing some Canto-pop in folky way. I think the response would be better than just sharing some traditional folk songs to them.

This is just my personal view. It is grateful if all big brothers and sisters could make more suggestions.

Best Regards,
Frankie (Capo)
DD_Chan
發表時間: 2004-12-30 00:43
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2003-12-23
來自:
發表數: 171
I quite agree with Frankie's point of view. However, one point I do think that Hong Kong also have its own original folk songs, I always think that most of the Sam Hui's song are Hong Kong Folk song, it really touching most of the Hong Kong people. Also there is a girl called May Ip, she also produced a CD many years ago with a very good Folk songs in it, is any body heard it? Anyway, I do believe Hong Kong should have its own original Folk music somewhere, let's find it out.

DD_Chan
capofc
發表時間: 2004-12-30 01:02
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear DD,

Most of the old Hong Kong folkers know May Ip including me. She was the lead vocal of an old folk group called May and Martin, and after an electric group called CoCo. She sings very well like Emmylou Harris.

I agree with your point that we have some local folk songs but the quantity (also quality) is not enough that cannot create a good atmosphere. Thus, I think we should put more effort to compose more HK local folk songs.

Frankie (Capo)
« 1 ... 3 4 5 (6) 7 8 9 ... 17 »
| 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權