發表者 討論內容
PhantomGTR
發表時間: 2005-09-19 10:55
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-09
來自: 結他
發表數: 1325
Re: 怎樣推動香港下一代的民歌運動?
U know, it's not easy to live in HK, esp. in the way we want.

It's really Good to know that there is still such a Great Musician, with such a warm heart to the youth, living in HK.

----------------

DD_Chan
發表時間: 2005-09-19 09:02
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2003-12-23
來自:
發表數: 171
Hi Frankie
Nowaday, Jim Yeung (Yeung Gong) doesn't want people to call him Hong Kong Jose Feliciano, he don't want to fix his image back to that period.

In the olden day, he did play a lot of Jose's music, and always introduce some kind of difficult song (not popular song) to the public, he always thought that if you don't like it, then it is your lose. But now he understand it is not the right way to communicate with people, he learn to play the song that can get touch with people, that's why he sang "raindrop keep falling on my head" and "Candle in the wind" in his old school.

He told me that he really want to introduce guitar music to the younger generation, especially he thinks the teenagers in this age are more tough than we are before, they seem to be difficult to see a clear and bright future, most of them do not know what they are living for, he really have a thought to use music to encourage the nowaday's teenagers, bring them more hope and happiness.

Yeung Gong is really a good man.
capofc
發表時間: 2005-09-19 07:47
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear Alice,

Yeung Kong is a very famous folk singer in early 80's. His Alias is "Hong Kong Jose Feliciano". He is the real great man in Hong Kong folk scene.

Rgds,
Frankie(Capo)
阿添
發表時間: 2005-09-17 01:28
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Dear Alice,

Mr. Yeung Kwong is very kind! He has accepted our invitation to perform in the coming "HK Folk 2005" on 19 Nov. 2005! Please invite your student to come to join us too!

引文:

Alice 寫道:
今天學校請了一位結他導師來宣傳結他班,他的名字是楊光。原來他是本校第一屆畢業生。他今天唱了兩首歌,Raindrops keep falling on my head & Candle in the wind。他自彈自唱,彈結他及吹口琴,學生反應熱烈。

http://cwfolknet.com/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=918&forum=7#forumpost6403

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

Alice
發表時間: 2005-09-16 22:46
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2004-01-07
來自:
發表數: 39
今天學校請了一位結他導師來宣傳結他班,他的名字是楊光。原來他是本校第一屆畢業生。他今天唱了兩首歌,Raindrops keep falling on my head & Candle in the wind。他自彈自唱,彈結他及吹口琴,學生反應熱烈。

http://cwfolknet.com/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=918&forum=7#forumpost6403
chrishui
發表時間: 2005-05-15 12:59
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-21
來自: 音樂村
發表數: 1239
引文:

Alice 寫道:

There were at least 3 more boys last time, but they just couldn't make it this time, and one of them left early before we took the group photo because he had to attend tutorial lessons. But I agree, it seems that girls like singing folk songs more than boys. It's probably because none of them plays the guitar. Last year, I had more boys than girls, and all the boys play at least one kind of musical instrument, and some of them had experience performing on stage. Unfortunately, they have to take public exams this year, and have already left school now. That's too bad.

Alice﹐其實唔緊要﹐雖然有些學生會離開﹐但是只要又有一些新的加入﹐這樣才能把民歌推廣到更加多的學生。
有無看過電影Mr Holland's Opus?

Alice
發表時間: 2005-05-13 22:41
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2004-01-07
來自:
發表數: 39
引文:

Sim 寫道:
d學生最想miss唱返首, 咁先至算係ABCD組合架馬

I just didn't want to ruin the gathering. My voice is going to scare them away. I wish I could sing like you guys do.

I think Chris didn't find it too tiring this time, as Derek sang quite a number of songs too. The song list at the last gathering:
1. The Boxer
2. Child
3. The Painter
4. Soldier of Fortune
5. Top of the World
6. Wonderful Tonight
7. Tears in Heaven
8. Yesterday
9. Love, Me
10. 冷雨夜
11. 童年時
12. 愛是不保留
13. 童謠
14. Danny Song

There were at least 3 more boys last time, but they just couldn't make it this time, and one of them left early before we took the group photo because he had to attend tutorial lessons. But I agree, it seems that girls like singing folk songs more than boys. It's probably because none of them plays the guitar. Last year, I had more boys than girls, and all the boys play at least one kind of musical instrument, and some of them had experience performing on stage. Unfortunately, they have to take public exams this year, and have already left school now. That's too bad.
PhantomGTR
發表時間: 2005-05-11 00:49
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-09
來自: 結他
發表數: 1325
如果我仲係好似班學生咁後生咁就......hehehehe........
現在就只可以.......唉.......

----------------

Sim
發表時間: 2005-05-11 00:44
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-04-28
來自:
發表數: 1439
如果我係呢間學校的男同學,我實參加呢個GROUP。
我舊史讀書時都係睇見個同學彈結他唱歌,可以成本Sing Along唱哂,好似好正咁,
先至學彈結仔之馬。不過果陣間中學都冇呢類GROUP喎,都係自己睇書學。
我諗好多人都係中學時至接觸結他,所以呢類中學結他彈唱活動對推廣民歌或accoustic音樂點都有d用,值得支持。

----------------

whitehorse
發表時間: 2005-05-10 10:15
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
真係要向Billy, Derek, Chris & Alice致敬,努力加油吧!不過好似男同學比較少啲喎,你哋去晒邊呀!

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 17 »
| 舊的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權