發表時間: 2004-11-02 11:56
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
註冊日: 2004-11-02
來自: MOS
發表數: 11
roenick買結他
大家好,我係新人,請多多指教

我今晚會去通利買一支電木結他,budget大約四千。希望可以D聲清D,同好按D,同我不太常Plug-in。有無兄弟姊妹可以比D意見,所為參考之用。

我都想再問點解你地去tom lee買結他可以有discount? 我可唔可以有咖??

JR
阿添
發表時間: 2004-11-02 12:29
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4325
Re: 買結他
引文:

roenick 寫道:
大家好,我係新人,請多多指教

我今晚會去通利買一支電木結他,budget大約四千。希望可以D聲清D,同好按D,同我不太常Plug-in。有無兄弟姊妹可以比D意見,所為參考之用。

我都想再問點解你地去tom lee買結他可以有discount? 我可唔可以有咖??

JR

Roenick,

Want a 電木結他? Last week, I tried an Ovation guitar (Made in Korea) in purple color with good Plug-in sound and touching at the Wanchai Tom Lee Shop at around HK$4,400. Guitar case which is priced at around HK$800 is included. Its looking is great and it is easy to play with. You may check it out!

Of course, Takamine is another good brand for electronic accoustic guitar. However, it is usually not quite easy to play with and you need to set the guitars with professionals. Therefore, you should carefully try it yourself and select what you need.

As some of us are VIP members, we can enjoy such discount. If you really want a big discount, try to ask Rod to go with you.....haha... He is one of the major client of Tom Lee for guitars.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

roenick
發表時間: 2004-11-02 12:44
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
阿添,thanks for the advice, I will definitely look for it tonite, but I will goto TST wor, don't know if they have that model or not.

One more question, why Takamine need to be setup, and how ??

Regarding the discount, I just ask ask, may be I can ask the sales too :D
阿添
發表時間: 2004-11-02 13:10
網站管理員
引文:

roenick 寫道:
阿添,thanks for the advice, I will definitely look for it tonite, but I will goto TST wor, don't know if they have that model or not.

One more question, why Takamine need to be setup, and how ??

Regarding the discount, I just ask ask, may be I can ask the sales too :D

Takamine is ususally set at a higer action, i.e. sound brighter but very hard to play with. Like mine, I need to set down the saddle for more than 2mm. However, the most important point is to check whether there is any obvious defeats or not, e.g. any bending of the body.

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

Kenneth
發表時間: 2004-11-02 13:43
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: Hong Kong
發表數: 490
I guess you also need to consider what kind of stuff you will play, folk? pop? or? And look for a suitable one. Anyway, your budget is pretty much and that should give you lot of choices.

----------------
somewhere over the rainbow

roenick
發表時間: 2004-11-02 13:59
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Thx Kenneth and Tim, i play with friend's Takamine before and find it hard to press the chord, now I know why la. I am not a good guitar player, and I usually play every kind (if I can manage to play ) of music except heavy metal, as I really don't like the loud sound from distortion.
RodFoo
發表時間: 2004-11-02 14:34
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Hi roenick,

Warm welcome to you. If you are thinking of buying a guitar from TST Tom Lee on the 2/F . Maybe you can ask for Roy or Ah Ho. Tell them you are introduced by CW Folk Club. You might have a better deal. Good luck.

Rod
roenick
發表時間: 2004-11-02 14:38
已經開始識到一些青韻民歌好友。
Really !!!!!!
Ah Ho and Roy works in TST ??
Thanks Rod, and I hope to learn more from you all.
阿添
發表時間: 2004-11-02 19:54
網站管理員
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Hi roenick,

Warm welcome to you. If you are thinking of buying a guitar from TST Tom Lee on the 2/F . Maybe you can ask for Roy or Ah Ho. Tell them you are introduced by CW Folk Club. You might have a better deal. Good luck.

Rod

Hi roenick,

I'm afraid if you said you're introduced by CW Folk Club, you may only get 95% off. However, if you said you're introduced by Rod, you may get a much better discount! haha...

(Everybody: Am I right?)

Anyway, please let us know your final choice and the reasons of your choice. haha..

If you're interested, please also review the discussion about purchasing my Takamine guitar: -
http://cwfolknet.com/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=518&forum=2&PHPSESSID=cbc769d3bb25d89b55009fa35fc19aa8

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

patrick
發表時間: 2004-11-02 19:57
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-28
來自: Tri's Hi's
發表數: 710
好呀, 我聽到有人買結他就開心, 不過點解唔早D出聲. 加上而家重未有特價喎, 特價再有DISCOUNT就平好多.
(1) 2 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權