發表時間: 2005-01-10 21:46
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-08
來自: 錦上路
發表數: 4326
Re: 本星期日(9 Jan 2005) 獅子會盃民歌精英邀請賽
引文:

Kenneth 寫道:
Frankie, the song CAPO sang yesterday is very very very cool !!!!!
Where can I get a copy of that? Really can buy you guys' CD in HMV?? hehe (^^)

Kenneth,

The song, Just A Game, is Frankie's orginal composition about his feeling on the political election in HK. I have brought Capo's CDs with full team members' signatures in their 20th anniversary concert last year! Of course, I've got this song too! This is a very meaningful song with interesting rtythm! Besides, when you hear the lyric carefully, you will sense Frankie's own style of humor!

Last night, I try to sing this song with my guitar.... haha.... I find that he has just used 3-4 chords! Am I right?

Kenneth! Work harder! You can also write good songs too! Maybe, you can make good use of more chords than us! It's better to start younger in your age! haha..

----------------
"推廣民歌。服務社群。鍛鍊自我"

capofc
發表時間: 2005-01-10 22:53
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Dear Kenneth and Tim,

Kenneth, thanks for your comment to our Song, "Just a Game" is a song written by me in 2000 after I saw some politicians winning and losing in the Legco election. I don't think they can help to improve the situation of Hong Kong, the election is just like a game as dogs and cats playing...! You know the original title of this song is "Election Day". Beside, I tell you secret that the orignal version of this song is quite "rocky", you can find the real version in a compilation CD called "Our Seventies", may be King Of MP3 can help to post this rocky "Just a Game" there.

For tim, you are wrong, this song is quite complicated that I used more than 3-4 chords. I composed it with nearly 10 different chords there. Also, all are bar chords, very difficult to play, therefore, I always play only one time in a show, no encore!! Ha...!

Also, this Capo's CD has already out-of-stock la, you can't find in HMV la (In fact, as no one request this CD, HMV has deleted this CD from the list already!!! Hum!!!). Anyway, Kenneth, I reserve one for you that please remind me when we meet next time.

Hope you enjoy this song, please find below the full scores of "Just a Game"....

Just A Game

F# C# B F#
Every time and Everyday, we are searching the way
F# C# B F#
Who do I and What do I keep on choosing again
F# C# B F#
Get to know and you really know joining this game
F# C# B F#
You will be and baby you know feeling the same

D#m A#m7 D#m A#m7
People do want to be the one, what can I do
D#m A#m7 G#m7 C#
I know you will be the one wherever you go

F# C# B F#
Dogs and Cats and everywhere they are running away
F# C# B F#
I hope that I do really know am I going insane
F# C# B F#
Will you be the first to go joining this game
F# C# B F#
And I know you and baby you know you feel the same

G#m7 Am#7 G#m7 Am#7
Some people say, some people pray

G#m7 Am#7 B C#
Can’t you see that people have to go in this way

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

Guitar Solo : F# C# B F# X 4

D#m A#m7 D#m A#m7
People do want to be the one, what can I do
D#m A#m7 G#m7 C#
I know you will be the one wherever you go

Piano Solo : F# C# B F# X 2

G# D# C# G#
Every time and Everyday, we are searching the way
G# D# C# G#
Who do I and What do I keep on choosing again
G# D# C# G#
Get to know and you really know joining this game
G# D# C# G#
You will be and baby you know feeling the same

C# G# C# G#
It’s Just a Game, Do feel this way,
C# G# C# G#
Are you insane, thinking this way……
Qiang's 123
發表時間: 2005-01-10 23:14
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-20
來自:
發表數: 464
Frankie,

Too much Bar chord, why not tell friends that "Capo-I" can change the world?

Qiang's 123

----------------
Qiang

放下包袱;心情舒服
不受干預;沒有挑剔
拋開怨恨;只有祝福

mel
發表時間: 2005-01-10 23:30
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-06-08
來自:
發表數: 453
Dear Frankie

I love your work very much too!
can u find one for me?

thanks!

mel

ps, I'm so sorry for what I have been missing last week.

----------------
Welcome to PinkArt for Music and Arts: -
http://www.pinkart.com.hk

Qiang's 123
發表時間: 2005-01-10 23:39
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-20
來自:
發表數: 464
Dear PPM,

Thank you for your echo to our "Perhaps Love", when we came back to the hall, you told me that we created a good feeling with the song. I was also glad to present the new arrangement successfully, new feelings on guitar & chorus. the important element is a female voice.

Gladys(笑娟) has a natural great voice, she presented her first song in a competetion with 彩雲曲,after we met, I tried various guitar arrangement for her singing on 是否、影子/你是我所有的回憶、彩雲曲...... .Once we made a new test on cocktail with some Chinese oldies 永遠的微笑、兩相依、綠島小夜曲、午夜結他, it's special, my music growed wider.

Both all of us play guitar with free style, its interesting, so, many times, we made quarrelling guitar sounds which were not acceptable, we are lucky to adjust and balance all guitar parts in front of you all.

Thanks to Uncle Michael, Boris and Lion Frankie Yeung(husband of Teresa Cheung 德蘭), they paid great contribution to the event. My friend Boris is so close to Lion Frankie, we had perform several plays in their events in Lion Club & AIA arranged by Boris. The great success, 德蘭出山 is effort that Boris had made.

----------------
Qiang

放下包袱;心情舒服
不受干預;沒有挑剔
拋開怨恨;只有祝福

Kenneth
發表時間: 2005-01-11 00:06
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: Hong Kong
發表數: 490
Dear Frankie,

I don't think that the CDs are not popular in HMV so that they have to take it away, it should be the CDs are TOO popular and all SOLD OUT!!!!!
Wow, you can really reserve one for me ?!?!?!?!?! That's awesome !!!! Thanks!!!!! Can i have a little bit "request"? I want your autograph on it!!! heheheheheeh ^^

There is an "ROCK" version? Actually I was a "ROCK" lovers years before... but after joining Ching Wan, all rock elements in my soul has been put out by folk and acoustic^^ Anyway, I am looking forward to hear that piece.......

P.S. I like the "Yeah yeah yeah" in the middle of the song very much !!!!! I bet my voice cannot reach such a high note ~

Yours ^^

Kenneth

----------------
somewhere over the rainbow

Kenneth
發表時間: 2005-01-11 00:12
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: Hong Kong
發表數: 490
Dear Tim

I tried to compose song when I was F6.... and so far.. I only got one "product" ~ You should have listened it b4.... and I put it in Tung's Server indeed~ ^^

Well, I will try to compose more.. though still long way to have good pieces like "Just a game(Election Day)" ^^

Yours ,

Kenneth

----------------
somewhere over the rainbow

RodFoo
發表時間: 2005-01-11 09:23
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Quiang Gor,

Yes! You are right for other players. It will be much easier to play but the sound will be different due to the difference of the open string sound and the barred sound. I think Frankie wants to have the barred sound.

Frankie, have I got the right feeling?

Rod
Allan
發表時間: 2005-01-11 10:26
開始0係青韻的常客喇。
註冊日: 2004-01-02
來自: 荃灣
發表數: 93
引文:

RodFoo 寫道:
Quiang Gor,

Yes! You are right for other players. It will be much easier to play but the sound will be different due to the difference of the open string sound and the barred sound. I think Frankie wants to have the barred sound.

Frankie, have I got the right feeling?

Rod

強哥及Rod哥:

表面上用 Capo:1 可以解決問題,但由於 Frankie 所玩的是 rhythm guitar,而《Just A Game》這首歌所用的 rhythm 有很多地方(尤其是每個小節的第二拍)要用上休止符,所以非 bar-chords 不可。這也是 Capo 樂隊在這首歌上不用 Capo 的原因之一。

----------------
咪o卦住掘金,最緊要開心!

whitehorse
發表時間: 2005-01-11 12:42
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
引文:

capofc 寫道:
Dear Kenneth and Tim,

Kenneth, thanks for your comment to our Song, "Just a Game" is a song written by me in 2000 after I saw some politicians winning and losing in the Legco election. I don't think they can help to improve the situation of Hong Kong, the election is just like a game as dogs and cats playing...! You know the original title of this song is "Election Day".

人生根本就像一場遊戲,有人辭官歸故里,有人漏夜趕科場,很欣賞Frankie這首Just A Game充滿音樂感及節奏感,而歌詞意念很有創意及抵死,真正是一位大師級的音樂唱作人,小弟佩服佩服,期待你有更多更多的歌曲創作。

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 »
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權