capofc
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-11 13:15
«CÃý¨å°ó¯Å¥Áºq¦n¤Í
µù¥U¤é: 2004-02-26
¨Ó¦Û: Central
µoªí¼Æ: 1081
Re: ¥»¬P´Á¤é(9 Jan 2005) ·à¤l·|¬×¥Áºqºë­^ÁܽÐÁÉ
Dear Rod Gor,

You are really professional to know the reason behind of using barred chords. Yes, it is similar as Allan's saying that the feel of using barred chords is differnet to compare with using capo. I love the sound of little bit muting even it is hard to play!!

Anyway, thank you all comments about the song and our performance. Definitely, all performers in the show were great and all should be the Champions!!!

"We are the champions my friend...! And we'll keep on fighting to the end...We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for loser cos we are the champions.....! of the world!!" Lyrics from Queen's "We are the Champions. Ha..! I like it even Michael said it should be about Gay people!!

Let's standing together to promote Folk music in Hong Kong.

Rgds,
Frankie (Capo)
Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-11 18:43
ª©¥D
µù¥U¤é: 2003-12-20
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 464
Dear Rod, Alan & Frankie,

Don't be serious, my idea is to let young guitar player have a chance to know your manuscript and have an easier way to play, oweing to my limited knowledge of guitar, I try to make everything go smoothly in many possible ways, besides, sometimes I use special rhythm on open string, mute sounds are available too.

Different guitarists have different styles, no matter any way you play, the first thing everyone should learn, basic music knowledge and guitar techniques are the most important element in music.

Series of notes form melody; group of notes form chords, making use of these elements will bring you real music.

Regards
Qiang's 123

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-11 18:58
ª©¥D
¨Ó¦Û:
Dear Uncle Michael,

Did you say, winners of 9-1-2005 will run the World Champion Final to be held in June 2005? Will we have to present the HK Final in February?

If so, please as early as can be, give us some opinions to have better presentation with this special song which touched PPM's mind who paid no faith to this song. On that day, Boris did shared some experience to us, it's great.

Once again, thank you for your arrangement to this event, it's out of our surprise to be one of the winners. The Lion Club 303 is also our respectable friend.

Regards
Qiang's 123

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

capofc
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-11 23:25
«CÃý¨å°ó¯Å¥Áºq¦n¤Í
¤Þ¤å:
¥Ñ Qiang's 123 ©ó 2005-01-11 18:43:05

Dear Rod, Alan & Frankie,

Don't be serious, my idea is to let young guitar player have a chance to know your manuscript and have an easier way to play, oweing to my limited knowledge of guitar, I try to make everything go smoothly in many possible ways, besides, sometimes I use special rhythm on open string, mute sounds are available too.

Different guitarists have different styles, no matter any way you play, the first thing everyone should learn, basic music knowledge and guitar techniques are the most important element in music.

Series of notes form melody; group of notes form chords, making use of these elements will bring you real music.

Regards
Qiang's 123

Dear Keung Gor,

Don't be serious too, just sharing! Thanks for your comment.

Best Regards,
Frankie (Capo)
Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-12 23:21
ª©¥D
¨Ó¦Û:
¾ð±j¡G

§Oºò±i¡A¤j®aËݼô¡AÁ¿¤U¯ºªÌ¡A¤U¦¸¤j®a¨£­±¶¼ªM¡A§K¶Ë©M®ð¡A¦A¨É¦nºq¡C

§Ú·Q°Ý°Ý Michael ¨û¨û§Ú­Ì­n¤£­n¦b 20Feb2003 ºt¥X¡H¬O¤ñÁÉÁÙ¬Oªíºt¡H¤S¤»¤ëªº°ê»ÚÁܽÐÁɤ¤§Ú­Ìªº¥XÁÉ·|§_¦¨¬°°ê»Ú¨Æ¥ó¡H

¶¼ªM¡I¡I¡I

Qiang's 123
Free ±o´N Free

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

Michael¨û¨û
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-13 15:20
ª©¥D
¨Ó¦Û:
µoªí¼Æ: 1366
Re: 2005.01.09 - ·à¤l·|¬×¥Áºqºë­^ÁܽÐÁÉ
Dear ±j­ô& All Friends :

I'm So Sorry To Dear±j­ôFor¿ð¤F¦^ÂЧA¡A¦~ÀY¦~§Àªº®É­Ô´N¬O§Ú¤u§@³ÌÁc¦£ªº®É¶¡.........

¤§¤£¹L¡A¥Ñ'ºû¶éFolkÁn¶×'¨ì'·à¤l·|¬×¥Áºqºë­^ÁܽÐÁÉ'ªº¤@¬q®É¶¡¡AMichael¨û¨û¤S½T¹ê¤Ö¤F«Ü¦h§Ú¥»À³·|©M¤j®a¤À¨ÉªºTopic¦^À³¡ASorry.........

Dear±j­ô¡A§A»¡±o¹ï§r¡A2005¦~2¤ë20¸¹ªº¤½¶}ÁÉú¨ÁÉ·í¤Ñ¡A§A­Ì'ºë­^ÁܽÐÁÉ'ªº4¶¤Àu³Ó¶¤±N·|¬O¤j·|ªºªíºt¹Å»«.........

¦Ó¾Ú§Ú©Ò¤F¸Ñ¡A¦b6¤ë§Àªº°ê»ÚÁܽÐÁÉ¡A§A­Ì´X¶¤¤]À³·|¬O¤ñÁɪº¶¤¥î¡A·í¤éªº¥D¿ìªÌ´N¬O­»´ä·à¤l·|¡A¦Ó¨s³º¦³¦h¤Ö­Ó°ê®a¤Î¶¤¥î°Ñ¥[¡A²{¦bÁÙ¥½ª¾¹D.........

¤@¦³®ø®§ªº¸Ü¡A§Ú¥²·|³qª¾¤j®a¡A¥þ¥@¬É´NÀ³¦³¶W¹L140­Óªº°ê®a¬O¦³·à¤l·|ªº©O..........

----------------
Michael¨û¨û
¤@­Ó³ßÅw­µ¼Ö¡B³ßÅw¥Áºqªº¨û¨û
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michaeluncle
M.A.D Website :www.geocities.com/hongkongmadband

capofc
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-13 17:14
«CÃý¨å°ó¯Å¥Áºq¦n¤Í
Dear Keung Gor,

It's great to know we will meet again on 20 Feb 2005 as the guest performers that we can share our happiness again with folk music. Please perform the revised version of "Perhaps Love" again as I missed it last time because I was waiting in the back stage that I heard not so clear. See you and all Young Strings members on 20 Feb 2005 with "Kung He Fat Choi".

Best Regards,
Frankie (Capo)
Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-13 23:01
ª©¥D
¨Ó¦Û:
Dear Frankie,

Thanks to all Folk friends who greatly responded to our partly new arranged "Perhaps Love". Our script is still under revision, rooms to improve both in guitar and harmony.
It is out of our surprise to be selected to compete with Folk singers from other countries. It will be a great challenge to us to tell the world how we play Folk Song.

There had been not too much versions we can make reference to, i.e. Plasido Dormingo and John Denver, the others are various different presentation presented by primary pupils in these few years at "The First to Fourth Hong Kong Primary School English Folk Song Group Singing Contest" organized by Quali-Ed. Though they are too young to sing the song, they all performed well, besides, they have their music teachers who contributed their spirit in Folk Song, their music gave me much ideas in improving the style and mood.

Thank to all and let us share again.

Regards
Qiang's 123

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

SHo
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-15 11:57
ªì¨ì«CÃý¡A½Ð¦h¦h«ü±Ð!
µù¥U¤é: 2004-11-11
¨Ó¦Û: San Francisco
µoªí¼Æ: 2
Frankie ¥S

¨ä¹ê¤µ¤Ñ±z¬O¥i¥H¦b www.yesasia.com ³o­Óºô¤WÁʪ«ºô¯¸

¥H¡uÀu´f»ù¡v¤Q¤GÂI¤E¤E¬ü¤¸¶R¨ì CAPO §Ú­Ì°Û¥Áºqªº¤é¤l

³o±iCDªº¡A¸Ô±¡½Ð¨£¡G

http://us.yesasia.com/b5/PrdDept.aspx/pid-1003912079/code-w/section-music/

§Ú¤£²M·¡³o­Ó­q»ù¨s³º¦X²z»P§_¡A¦]¬°¨­¦b®ü¥~µL±q¤ñ¸û¡C

©Î³\±z­Ì¥i¥H¥h«H¬d¸ß¬°¦ó¼Ö¶¤¦WºÙÅܤF«D±` generic ªº

¡u­»´ä¸s¬P¡v§a¡C

-- S.Ho

Qiang's 123
µoªí®É¶¡: 2005-01-17 18:13
ª©¥D
¨Ó¦Û:
­øª¾¤j®a¦¬­ø¦¬¨ì¹q¥x´X®É­«¼½¡u·à¤l·|¬×¥Áºqºë­^ÁܽÐÁÉ¡v¬P´Á¤é(9 Jan 2005)¸`¥Ø¹Lµ{¡C

----------------
Qiang

©ñ¤U¥]µö¡F¤ß±¡µÎªA
¤£¨ü¤z¹w¡F¨S¦³¬D­ç
©ß¶}«è«ë¡F¥u¦³¯¬ºÖ

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 »
¾ðª¬Åã¥Ü | ·sªº¦b«e «e¤@­Ó¥DÃD | ¤U¤@­Ó¥DÃD |

µLµoªíÅv