lanno
發表時間: 2007-04-13 21:08
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2005-05-03
來自: HK
發表數: 642
I.T. Question
Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 , Goingtothepub 7.5 , and Softball 3.6.

I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about go ing back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0 . Please help!

Thanks,
Troubled User.....

sum
發表時間: 2007-04-13 22:01
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-07-17
來自:
發表數: 546
Re: I.T. Question
Dear Trouble User :

為了避免掉上述的bug,你可以設法把Affair l.1安裝在不同的系統,並
且不要執行任何的檔案傳輸程式,例如LipLink 6.0此外,要小心謹防
類似的共享攜帶病毒以致影響到Wife 1.0。另外一個解決方案是經由
UseNet服務提供的一個匿名的名字在UseNet上執行,但是要再提醒一
次,千萬要小心病毒有可能從UseNet上Download下來。
基本上,你要從GirlFriend 1.0開始使用(升級only)....
沒有安裝過GirlFriend 1.0的人是無法安裝GirlFriend 2.0以後的版本的....
至於Wife 1.0則是由GirlFriend 1.0 或以後的各種版本升級而來....
以上各項軟體GirlFriend X.0 or Wife X.0....目前國內並不提供試用版....
有需要試用的使用者可能必須到國外自行下載....
例如:泰國、大陸、越南....等
但原則上必須小心病毒的入侵(AIDS....等)
你知道的嘛....透過網際網路隨便下載軟體很容易得到病毒....大補帖亦同....
總之一切以小心為上....
為了安全的理由,建議你還是使用正版軟體吧....
我現在還在用GirlFriend 0.9 Beta版, 經常動不動就告訴我試用期到了,
不知道那裡有破解檔或註冊機可以抓?

Tech Support
Sim
發表時間: 2007-04-13 22:08
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-04-28
來自:
發表數: 1439
wife1.0 cannot be uninstalled.
the only way to get Girlfriend 7.0 back is to change the pc. but it may cost a lot.
also even when you get a new Girlfriend 7.0 , it will automatically upgrade to wife1.0 eventually.
and the hidden softwares such as shopping24, TV control7.11, husband's dress up control1.1..etc will be activited.
good luck!

----------------

mel
發表時間: 2007-04-14 05:13
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-06-08
來自:
發表數: 453
ka ka ka ka,

y don't u like me? still using pens and paper?

----------------
Welcome to PinkArt for Music and Arts: -
http://www.pinkart.com.hk

capofc
發表時間: 2007-04-14 09:10
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2004-02-26
來自: Central
發表數: 1081
Ha..! Funny reply by Mel Sir!! and the name of all the mentioned programmes and softwares are funny too!!

Yes, I always think that I play computer but in fact is computer plays me!!

Cheers,
Frankie(Capo)
sum
發表時間: 2007-04-14 12:04
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-07-17
來自:
發表數: 546
To Trouble User :

This is the consequence of upgrading from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. There is no way to fall back to Girlfriend 7.0 now! May be you would consider to migrate to Wife 2.0 later. Currently, what you can do is to get some add-on such as Flower 3.0 or Diamond 2.0 to slow down the effects on system rampages.

WIFE 2.0 is currently in development and should be ready for release shortly. WIFE 2.0 takes 30% less disk space while featuring a flashier, more attractive, User Interface. Unfortunately, this upgrade is expected to require significantly more resources than Wife 1.0. For those users unable to upgrade to Wife 2.0, addins RedSprtsCar and NewBoat are currently in beta testing. These addins will work with the executable C:\WIFE\MIDLIFE.COM.
lanno
發表時間: 2007-04-14 15:56
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2005-05-03
來自: HK
發表數: 642
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program. Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support . I recommend that you keep Wife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE! because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.

Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0 , Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2

However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5 . Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !

WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3 . This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system!

Best of luck,

Tech Support
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權