by 馬仔~

RodFoo
發表時間: 2009-08-03 14:51
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Re: hi~我係新手,有無人可以教我點用pick勾線??
Still don't quite understand. I'll try to help you by asking you which style you like to do.

(1) You play the guitar with one finger, or more than one finger, including the thumb of course.

(2) You play the guitar with your pick i.e. you do everything with the pick or

(3) You play the guitar with the pick mostly and at certain times you also use your finger or fingers.

Personally, If you think you are good, you would not have asked such question. If you think you are only starting as you stated, I think you should only stick to one of the first two styles until one day you think otherwise.

Last night in our House Party, I think Jo played the tune with Hin sometimes using hybrid picking - above number (3) style. Coming to our House Party may have great advantages in learning.

Enjoy your guitar-playing!!

Rod
aaama9
發表時間: 2009-08-03 19:23
初到青韻,請多多指教!
註冊日: 2009-08-02
來自: 地球的那一方
發表數: 10
@@!
當然,我8月1號都有去啊~
我識用手指彈,係用拇指,食指,中指,無名指一齊彈果隻...
我見好多人都用pick彈(好型呀嘛~)
我想學,但係唔知勾邊絛線先,
係唔係有一個規律?
好似用手指彈最基本果隻(53231323)
用pick都係一樣?

好無聊既問題,但係唔明就要問呀嘛,哈哈,哈哈哈....

----------------
by 馬仔~

sum
發表時間: 2009-08-03 20:53
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-07-17
來自:
發表數: 546
Yes, basically it will be the same. You can use the pick to pluck the same string as you are using fingers. But note that :
1. For fingerings you can use more than one finger to simultaneously pluck more than one string. You cannot do the same thing for a pick (unless for alternate strings). So under such situtation you need to decide to pluck only one string.
2. The direction of plucking is important : upstroke or downstroke. There are some techniques for picking : alternate picking, cross picking, sweeping, etc.
Have fun in picking!
aaama9
發表時間: 2009-08-03 21:46
初到青韻,請多多指教!
註冊日: 2009-08-02
來自: 地球的那一方
發表數: 10
好呀,等我試下先~

----------------
by 馬仔~

RodFoo
發表時間: 2009-08-06 09:03
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2004-01-01
來自: N.T.
發表數: 682
Hi 馬仔,

My apologies.

After I have watched Jo & Hin's performance in the last House Party from Whitehorse's post, In his 2nd tune, he did not use a pick to do 'Hybrid Picking' ( This is what I meant and what I thought in my last post ). Instead he used his first finger together with his thumb (that was why I thought he was holding a pick between his thumb and his 1st finger) to produce the same effect. Well, a master is a master.

Please watch carefully. This also shows how you do it (using a pick or not using a pick) doesn't really matter. If you are persistant in achieving something, you can do it any way you like.

Rod
樹狀顯示 | 新的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權