發表者 討論內容
sammy
發表時間: 2005-08-07 13:47
青韻是我家!
註冊日: 2003-12-14
來自: Shek O
發表數: 456
Re: 組員Sammy分享海外留學見聞
I was glad to see Ivy Ho with her two lovely children last night! She came to our August House Party to sing three songs for us. Her voice is still sweet and I hope that she will perform again in near future!

----------------
sammy

sammy
發表時間: 2005-07-25 10:35
青韻是我家!
Jackie,
I really like to sing with you and the old members that night! It can recall my wonderful memories in the past.

----------------
sammy

whitehorse
發表時間: 2005-07-25 09:26
青韻典堂級民歌好友
註冊日: 2003-12-13
來自: 八十年代的青韻民歌組
發表數: 2030
Sammy收埋自己咁耐,終於有機會出現,記得喺今次青韻House Party唱番首靚歌畀大家聽呀!

----------------
回望過去,珍惜現在,展望將來!
青韻老餅舊組員
白馬
網頁:YouTube Link

sammy
發表時間: 2005-07-23 23:35
青韻是我家!
I will come back in the coming house party and I would like to sing with all the members this time!

----------------
sammy

Lydia
發表時間: 2005-07-23 19:50
網站管理員
註冊日: 2003-12-10
來自: 北角
發表數: 820
Dear Sammy,

Time is running so fast. Hope you finish your study and back to Ching Wan asap. Well prepare yourself & waiting for your performance.

----------------
^Lydia^

sammy
發表時間: 2005-07-19 15:44
青韻是我家!
Time flies!
A year has passed. One year ago, I went to Australia to take the LPA (Language Proficiency Assessment) course for Hong Kong teachers. I studied in the QUT in Brisbane for six weeks. At the end of the course, I had the summative assessment and I passed it. I don't have to sit for the Benchmarks Examination in Hong Kong!
This year is the last year for Hong Kong teachers to take the course in Brisbane. I hope all the teachers can pass the exam and have unforgettable memories in Brisbane!

----------------
sammy

sammy
發表時間: 2005-06-19 21:10
青韻是我家!
I got a phone call from June (my host family in Brisbane) yesterday morning. She said that she would arrive at the Chek Lap Kok Airport at 12:15 p.m. She and Bill were going to leave Hong Kong yesterday afternoon. The time of the flight was 2:45 p.m. It was an indirect flight. They had to stop at Kuala Lumpur. There they took another plane back to Brisbane.
I started driving to the airport at 11:30 a.m. On the way, there was a car accident. The police advised the drivers to take another route to the city. I had to drive past Repulse Bay, Deep Water Bay, the Aberdeen Tunnel to get to the Western Harbour Tunnel. Finally I reached the airport at 12:40 p.m. On the way, I received a phone call from Bill. He said that he and June were at the book shop. I searched for them for a couple of minutes and I eventually saw them. We then went to the Maxim's Restaurant to have lunch. During our lunch, June and Bill talked about their trip to the mainland China. It was really interesting! Time went by. They had to board the plane. We took some photos just outside the south gate of the immigration. Then June and I had a big hug and I said goodbye to them.
I think I will visit them in February at the Chinese New Year next year. That will recall my wonderful memory in Brisbane.

----------------
sammy

sammy
發表時間: 2005-05-26 21:48
青韻是我家!
Uncle Bill, my lecturer and my host parents, Bill and June, in Australia, came to Hong Kong last month and last week respectively.
About 10 classmates and I went to Time Square to have dinner with Uncle Bill on 26th April. We talked about our days in QUT and took some photos together.
Last Sunday morning, I got a phone call from Bill, my host father. He said that he was going to leave for Shanghai. I was amazed that I could meet my host parents in Hong Kong. He asked me to have lunch with them before they left. I went to the Hung Hom Railway Station to meet them. There I saw Louis, the headmaster of a school in mainland, who also stayed in Bill's house before I stayed there. We had a big lunch at the Maxim's Fast Food Shop. Then we took some photos at the railway station and Louis and I said goodbye to Bill and June and they got on a train to Shanghai. They will spend about a month in China and return to Hong Kong and take a plane back to Brisbane on 18th June. I hope they will have a wonderful trip in mainland!

----------------
sammy

Michael叔叔
發表時間: 2004-08-25 14:39
版主
註冊日: 2003-12-20
來自:
發表數: 1366
Hi Sammy,

很高興知道你有一個這麼難忘的七、八月天......

The Seekers的'I'll Never Find Another You'確是一首很'正'的歌曲,也就是當年學彈結他,學唱民歌的一首必會認識的歌曲吧,歌詞也就很有意思..........

There's a new world somewhere they call the promised land,
And I'll be there someday if you will hold my hand.
I still need you there beside me, no matter what I do,
For I know I'll never find another you.
There is always someone for each of us they say,
And you'll be my someone forever and a day.
I could search the whole world over until my life is through,
But I know I'll never find another you.

It's a long, long journey, so stay by my side.
When I walk through the storm, you'll be my guide, be my guide.

If they gave me a fortune, my pleasure would be small;
I could lose it all tomorrow and never mind at all.
But if I should lose your love dear, I don't know what I'd do,
For I know I'll never find another you.

----------------
Michael叔叔
一個喜歡音樂、喜歡民歌的叔叔
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/michaeluncle
M.A.D Website :www.geocities.com/hongkongmadband

sammy
發表時間: 2004-08-25 13:29
青韻是我家!
Re: Studying in Brisbane
Dear members and friends,
I would like to talk about the graduation and the excursions to the Sunshine Coast and Noosa Heads here.
Last Thursday, most of the classmates from the three groups went to the Sunshine Coast by coach. Our reading teacher, Uncle Bill, went with us too. We went to Montville to have lunch there. Then we went to Noosa Beach to take photos there. We enjoyed ourselves very much.
That night, I had dinner with Leon who is from mainland and Moo who is from Korea. They were my housemates. We stayed together for about 5 weeks in the homestay. Then we went to a karaoke box to sing. It was an enjoyable night.
The graduation was held last Friday. Before it, the results of the Benchmarks Exam were given to us in room B409. Our course coordinator, Marion Whittaker, gave each of us a large envelope containing the attendance certificate and two result sheets. All the members of our class, "Wattle", passed the exam. We were over the moon! Then, we practised hard for our graduation song "I'll never find another you" by the Seekers. Our music teacher, Winnie Chow, was responsible for playing the digital piano. Our brilliant classmate, Gary So, was responsible for giving a short speech about the reflection of the course and after that we had our class performance. We sang the song and we shook hands and cuddled each other warmly. Some of us were moved and started crying. It was a really touching moment!
Then we went to a Chinese restaurant to have lunch and said goodbye to all our teachers.
After that, 14 classmates and I started to go to Noosa Heads in three cars. I was one of the drivers. I felt pretty excited when I was driving. We stayed in a hotel resort and had an adventure by car in the dark. The next morning, we went hiking near the coast. At lunchtime, all my classmates except me had seafood in a restaurant. I had a hamburger and chips only.
At night, I had to say goodbye to my host parents. I sent them 2 CDs and we took photos together at the QUT before I left by coach. On the coach, I couldn't help myself from stopping crying. I really missed Brisbane, my host parents and all my classmates there!
That's what I want to share with all of you. I hope I can go to Brisbane again to visit my host parents.

----------------
sammy

(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »
| 舊的在前 前一個主題 | 下一個主題 |

無發表權